Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So much stupidity and paranoia in this post that I started unpacking it and just stopped because, why bother.... Just know, this shyt is dumb.

What the fukk does “it will heat up for us” mean?

By heat up do you mean the prison reform bill Trump signed?

Or by heat up you mean the funding Trump signed to continue given black colleges funding?

Or do you mean the profit many black people with 401ks and IRA’s benefited from the first two years he was in office?

Is that what you mean by heat up?
Too bad we have Nazis in the highest offices. If we had regular sane people in charge, things might be done logically.

Being Black period is soon to make you a terror suspect. Black Identity Extremist is a new category of terrorist since

Donald "Both Sides are the Same" Trump

was allowed in by the dumbest cohort of voters EVER. The ones that voted for him as well as all those who wasted votes and sat out.

It will heat up for us. That's why I keep calling these people KKK and that sort of thing.

Might be smart to

vote every Repub OUT

every chance you get

(I realize that FB is not part of the govt, but the lawmakers and courts are the ones to ultimately regulate this sort of thing)

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You only have to look at resetera to see the direction these liberal communists want to take you in. Anything that's not pro homo, tranny, immigration, etc., gets silenced.
Exactly.....

“Bu bu bu The white,non black (but posing as black)democrats told me Trump is a Nazi and that we need to side with them while they promote everything(butt pumping, trannies, murdering of mostly black babies, poor low skilled Mexicans) BUT, what the black community needs”

-The Coli

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Wow, I ain't with those methodologies, but this censor shyt is straight out of 1984 or another oppressive regime....
54d113a50c21d_-_1984.jpg

1984-and-Facebook.jpg

Truth is stranger than fiction :towelmax:

GASign

All Star
Daps
I was following Minister Farrakhan on Facebook.

This is messed up. I notice if someone gets the boot, especially platforms like that, then there is a good chance they were actually speaking some truth or something they don't want out. I could care less if him and the Nation sue the mess out of them for that.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
LMAO the tech world has been doing the exact opposite. They’ve been banning mostly conservatives.

The tech world isn’t liberal, it is Leftist. That’s a completely different classification.
No, it's liberal

Pro gay, tranny, feminist, political correctness, etc. . .

If it were leftist, it would be collectively owned by the public or at least be more democratic in it's operations.

Facebook is a capitalist organization.

There is no such thing as a pro capitalist leftist, it's an oxymoron

Threads like this always exposes you cacs. Stop pretending to be black.

There ain't a black person alive that believes Farrakhan says anything hateful. Everything Farrakhan says is 100% truth.

This. I don't know any Black people who mad at Farrakhan for telling the truth about that

Are we gonna act like Farrakhan doesn't say things that offends jews, or not?

Who gives a shyt?

They own Hollywood & the media and the damn banks:gucci:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
No, it's liberal

Pro gay, tranny, feminist, political correctness, etc. . .

If it were leftist, it would be collectively owned by the public or at least be more democratic in it's operations.

Facebook is a capitalist organization.

There is no such thing as a pro capitalist leftist, it's an oxymoron

This. I don't know any Black people who mad at Farrakhan for telling the truth about that

Who gives a shyt?

They own Hollywood & the media and the damn banks:gucci:
Dogs, I have an immediate family member who literally just quit working for Facebook. None of those people are liberal. Most of the employees are east coast ivy leaguers...

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
No reason the NOI shouldn't or couldn't have their own platform.

Anybody banned from Facebook gathering all their info is... actually better off :ehh:
Good point. The NOI should definitely own its own mass media and social media platforms.
Can you imagine the power of an independent Black media group?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
This isn’t exactly a black targeted move

Are people not reading the article and seeing it’s mostly alt right cats who got removed from all their products?

He’s just the most famous one out of the bunch, hence why he’s getting mentioned more/first

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:what: How is telling the truth "offensive"?

Farrakhan only tells the truth about Jews that everyone else is afraid to say.

Its funny how the Jews have turned acknowledging facts into something offensive. It would be like a criminal getting mad in court when a witness identifies him as the culprit talking about its offensive to say I did anything illegal. Jews control the media. That is an indisputable fact. So rather than denying the allegation with facts, the Jews would rather just call anyone who acknowledges this fact names or in Farrakhan's case ban them. Its total bullshyt.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps

Hell nah. Anyone pretending Farrakhan doesn't say shyt like that doesn't check his posts. I think the issue is... who the fukk is even paying attention to him these days? Yeah he says wild shyt, but Alex Jones and Hannity and them get all the press time for the shyt they say, Never fukking Farrakhan..... Now all of a sudden when the negative punishments come out.... NOW they bring his ass up, meanwhile the mainstream has been ignoring his ass since the MMMarch.

So yeah, he fits the ban, but its easy to tell that they went purposely looking for someone of color to throw in with these supremacist fukks just to keep the conservatives off their backs.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:what: How is telling the truth "offensive"?

Farrakhan only tells the truth about Jews that everyone else is afraid to say.

Its funny how the Jews have turned acknowledging facts into something offensive. It would be like a criminal getting mad in court when a witness identifies him as the culprit talking about its offensive to say I did anything illegal. Jews control the media. That is an indisputable fact. So rather than denying the allegation with facts, the Jews would rather just call anyone who acknowledges this fact names or in Farrakhan's case ban them. Its total bullshyt.
I agree. I could understand if he was on some hate shyt like the white supremacists treat them and us but he never done that. This is a powerplay to keep the negros in their place