Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"enlightened nikkas" in here begging and crying over inclusion on a private company whos entire platform is centered around stripping your personal information for purposes of auctioning you off to the highest bidder ...:russ::russ::russ:

sounding like one of them IG HOES when they get banned for showing too much titty meat LMAO

if you bum nikkas were that concered over the alleged "speech sanctuary" reductions you would create your own platform ....but you wont ....and we all know this:mjlol:
the-point-you-30719018.png

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Can someone find the thread where spl was exposed as a quasi money laundering front

truth2you

All Star
Daps
Uncle :snoop: not feelin' this shyt at all...

I'm only saying this on here, because most of us are black & ADOS, but I wonder if people saw that doc on Malcolm X's murder that I linked in my earlier post, will they think so highly of NOI?

I know when it came to a lot of the "conscious communities" back in the day, at least in NYC, they ended up being frauds! The ansaaru allah community in Bushwick that Dr. York ran was full of shyt, and criminals, but had us all believing they were good. If you were late on your DAILY fee of a few hundred dollars, they would beat your ass! Guess who got most of that money? Dr. York, and his crew! Look at Zulu Nation, and what we now know. Both of these groups were associated with NOI in some sort of way!

We love Farrakhan because he spoke for us at a time when everyone one of our leaders were gone. Plus, he didn't shyt on the new generation of hip hop, but going back to the old days, it seems they might be on some bullshyt.

Most of us, like Snoop dogg, don't read or watch important stuff so the cons can get by us, but with the internet shyt has changed, we can talk to each other more. I think we need to rethink praising the NOI! Why didn't they protect Malcolm X until he made his argument for us getting reparations at the U.N.? Why haven't they done this yet? I don't want to hear the black man should be self sufficient when you know we are owed a debt. Matter of fact, that is exactly what the government wants you to think, so maybe they are part of the system?:ohhh: Why are they teaming up with Scientology knowing its full of shyt in its origins?

The devil is really a smart man, because if it wasn't for that doc I wouldn't have thought about most of this. That Scientology move they did was some bullshyt, and made me stop fukking with them, though

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Good. How long before idiots start realizing that posting on some cac owned website is not your public fukking speech you fukking remedial retards.

These are fukking companies. It is NOT the fukking public. And on top of that, lame ass nikkas are so fukking reliant on these trash assed platforms that you still support them. As they sell your information to the highest bidder. You want a public forum nikka? Get a fukking haircut, go out in public and talk to people. Sitting on your dusty ass in sweatpants tapping on a fukking iPad aint it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hate Speech
Zuckenberg is a kike. So you know he aint going to let anybody talk down to his greedy people. This is why black people need to have their own form of face book instead of depending on these muthafukkas.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
You only have to look at resetera to see the direction these liberal communists want to take you in. Anything that's not pro homo, tranny, immigration, etc., gets silenced.

Big facts. They are the most hardcore fascist.

The sick part is...

They know this but will lie to everyone faces telling us that they are not.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Uncle :snoop: not feelin' this shyt at all...

Ain't nobody black especially these c00n generation black youth is banning either one of these platforms. They take shyt from cacs and keep on ticking. smdh

But people like Snoop make me sick. He'll talk this shyt but he'll still be on it. Snoop and other black celebrities have the power to make a black power platform, but they rather appease these cacs.