Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So much stupidity and paranoia in this post that I started unpacking it and just stopped because, why bother.... Just know, this shyt is dumb.

What the fukk does “it will heat up for us” mean?

By heat up do you mean the prison reform bill Trump signed?

Or by heat up you mean the funding Trump signed to continue given black colleges funding?

Or do you mean the profit many black people with 401ks and IRA’s benefited from the first two years he was in office?

Is that what you mean by heat up?

Be stupid Brehs

Here's a quick for instance

Black Identity Extremist is actually a category of terrorist now. This means people like

Black Lives Matter protestors

Are on the watch list. Muslims are another group, of course.

If you're Black on Facebook, how many of your friends are in one of these two groups?

For me it was easily hundreds of people.

So lets say you are able to catch the attention of the internet with something militant you wrote

Then they paint YOU as a terror suspect simply by using your network of friends (the ones in the above groups) as evidence.

And once they can label you as such they can do

anything

to your ass. Disappear you, even.

If you're Black, that is.

Its gonna be hard, but use your imagination. That's just one scenario.

Suppose you frequent a message board with all of the most militant and outspoken characters online...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
He talks about Jews....plain and simple....

That's why that Muslim congresswoman is catching heat

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Be stupid Brehs

Here's a quick for instance

Black Identity Extremist is actually a category of terrorist now. This means people like

Black Lives Matter protestors

Are on the watch list. Muslims are another group, of course.

If you're Black on Facebook, how many of your friends are in one of these two groups?

For me it was easily hundreds of people.

So lets say you are able to catch the attention of the internet with something militant you wrote

Then they paint YOU as a terror suspect simply by using your network of friends (the ones in the above groups) as evidence.

And once they can label you as such they can do

anything

to your ass. Disappear you, even.

If you're Black, that is.

Its gonna be hard, but use your imagination. That's just one scenario.

Suppose you frequent a message board with all of the most militant and outspoken characters online...
nikkaz act like we live in lala land and everything is great :duck:. They know the exact danger were in, just to much of a coward to admit it :manny:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threads like this always exposes you cacs. Stop pretending to be black.

There ain't a black person alive that believes Farrakhan says anything hateful. Everything Farrakhan says is 100% truth.

Lol how the fukk did I miss this. So you aint black if you don't believe that bullshyt the nation be preaching? So what was Malcolm who turned his back on the nation after realizing how stupid that shyt was and embracing real Islam and making his pilgrimage to Mecca? Why did the nation gun brotha Malcolm down? Was it because, as the face of the NOI he was about to expose all that bullshyt?

Yall keep believing in that flying saucer bullshyt if you want clown ass nikkas.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol how the fukk did I miss this. So you aint black if you don't believe that bullshyt the nation be preaching? So what was Malcolm who turned his back on the nation after realizing how stupid that shyt was and embracing real Islam and making his pilgrimage to Mecca? Why did the nation gun brotha Malcolm down? Was it because, as the face of the NOI he was about to expose all that bullshyt?

Yall keep believing in that flying saucer bullshyt if you want clown ass nikkas.

Hey stupid. Where did I say you had to believe in the Nation of Islam's doctrine?

The subject matter of this thread is Louis Farrakhan being banned by Facebook for allegedly saying hateful things. I said you ain't black if you think what Farrakhan says about Jews is hateful. What he says about THEM is 100% truth.

But go ahead and try to misdirect folks from the focus of this thread with bullsh1t like what you just posted.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey stupid. Where did I say you had to believe in the Nation of Islam's doctrine?

The subject matter of this thread is Louis Farrakhan being banned by Facebook for allegedly saying hateful things. I said you ain't black if you think what Farrakhan says about Jews is hateful. What he says about THEM is 100% truth.

But go ahead and try to misdirect folks from the focus of this thread with bullsh1t like what you just posted.
Man shut da fukk up. Yo hoe ass don't get to decide what's black or not. Farrakhan is washed and all that bullshyt is too.

As a nikka that studies the Quaran the fact that this nikka can claim Islam and not be called out for hating on Jews when the Quaran states multiple times that brothers of the book should unite is crazy.

Im tired of gullible ass no nothing "he speaks the truth!!" ass nikkas. Like yeah im sure yo dumb ass is a credible source. Foh mashallah

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Freedoms subtly being stripped away...harmful and stereotypical propaganda being pushed in the form of music and reality tv....this is what happens when your oppressors own the industry....