Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
debate/interview from the old blackagendareport website about publishing of The Secret Relationship volume 2

The host is Dr.Jared Ball, who has an AA father and american jewish mother
JaredBall.jpg

guest is Cedric Muhammad, member of Nation of Islam Research Group

cedricmuhammad2-225.jpg

I posted the entire 1 hour show, but the interview starts at 12:50

TAKE IT TO STOORMFRONT BRUH

Jewish responsibility for the slave trade is an idea imported from the United States, specifically from the chauvinist and anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan. In 1991, his stooges at the Nation of Islam published a weighty and well-annotated tome entitled The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews: Volume One. The book — which had no named author or editor and manipulated the work of mostly Jewish historians in order “to defame Jews” — argued that the trade in African bodies “was initiated by Jewish ship owners and merchants, who as a group remained the main beneficiaries of the slave economy and who ‘carved for themselves a monumental culpability in slavery,’” according to a report on the book compiled by the Anti-Defamation League.

The Secret Relationship was bunk, of course. “The book massively misrepresents the historical record, largely through a process of cunningly selective quotation of often reputable sources,” Henry Louis Gates Jr. wrote in 1992 of a book he called “the bible of the new anti-Semitism.” Eli Faber, author of Jews, Slaves, and the Slave Trade: Setting the Record Straight, told Tablet: “Overwhelmingly, Jewish merchants and shippers were not involved at all; they represent a minuscule portion of owners of ships.” Jews were involved with the slave trade “to an insignificant degree” and only to the extent that “everyone made money off African slaves.”

America’s white supremacists were and are partners in Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam’s endeavor to blame Jews for the slave trade. Alleged Jewish culpability in this crime is of particular interest to David Duke, who’s made two ‘remarkable,’ ‘must-see’ videos on the subject and has gleefully written about it on his website. “When Nation of Islam researchers began quoting what the Jews had written for Jewish consumption,” Duke has said, “Minister Farakhan [sic] and others were condemned as ‘anti-Semites’ simply for revealing that Jews controlled the historical slave trade!” Articles on the Jewish role in the slave tradeare easy enough to come by on far-right, anti-Semitic websites, including the unsettlingly named Jew Watch and National Vanguard.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
@Get These Nets ITS HONESTLY SOME LOWDOWN CLOWN SHIIT TO TRY N PASS THAT BOOK OFF AS FACT WHEN ITS CLEARLY NOTHING MORE THAN ANTI-SEMITIC PROPAGANDA BASED PRIMARILY ON LIES AND FACTUALLY INCORRECT ASSERTIONS:

Louis Farrakhan, the Nation of Islam leader, stated in his Feb. 3 news conference that my unpublished 1977 dissertation for the University of California, Los Angeles, on the history of black-Jewish relations agreed "with everything we said" in "The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews." That anonymous Nation of Islam book claims that the Atlantic slave trade was "dominated" by Jewish merchants (who, according to the authoritative Jacob Rader Marcus, accounted for "considerably less than 2 percent" of the traffic).

Mr. Farrakhan's is the age-old anti-Semitic technique of distorting the work of Jewish scholars (and Jewish religious literature) to defame Jews. His animus against me is for writing for the Simon Wiesenthal Center "Farrakhan's Reign of Historical Error," exposing "The Secret Relationship" as hate propaganda masquerading as history.

My doctoral thesis -- while unflinchingly documenting the involvement of Jews in the slave trade -- came to the same conclusion as every other reputable work of scholarship: that in the overall scheme of things it was extremely marginal.

A new charge made by Mr. Farrakhan is that my dissertation proves that the rabbis who compiled the Talmud "invented" racism by concocting the so-called "Ham myth." As best I could, based on English translations, I discussed racial attitudes during this period, not only in Jewish sources, but also in the writings of Hellenistic physicians and geographers, as well as the church fathers.

None of my conclusions correspond to this vicious libel. In recent years, Ephraim Isaac of the Institute of Semitic Studies at Princeton University (an Ethiopian-born Jew) and David B. Davis of Yale University have shown that the Talmudic sages never extended their negative speculations about Ham, Noah's son, and Canaan, Ham's son, to Cush, Ham's other son, identified as progenitor of the African peoples south of Egypt.

The fateful linkage between slave status and black skin as part of a divine curse was first made centuries later by Islamic writers. They used it to rationalize the Arab slave trade, which, according to the best estimates, carried more Africans in bondage north across the Sahara and east over the Red Sea (14.4 million between the years 650 and 1900) than were shipped west in European ships in the four centuries of the Atlantic slave trade.

Continue reading the main story
Advertisement

Continue reading the main story

Mr. Farrakhan also claimed that "75 percent of the slaves owned in the South were owned by Jewish slaveholders." In 1860, there were about 15,000 Southern Jews and 4 million slaves. If 3 million (75 percent) were so owned, this would mean 200 slaves for every Jewish man, woman and child, or 1,000 slaves for every Jewish head of household. Jews owned only a fraction of 1 percent -- thousands, not millions -- of the enslaved population. HAROLD BRACKMAN San Diego, Feb. 4, 1994

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
THIS NETS WEIRDO HATES JEWS SO DAMN MUCH - SHIIT LEGIT MAKES ME WONDER IF HE’S A STOORMFRONT PLANT

THEM BOOKS U TALKIN BOUT ARE SCHLOCK SMH - THEYVE BEEN DISSECTED N DESTROYED AS FALSE PROPAGANDA TIME N TIME AGAIN

NOW EXPLAIN THIS:

THATS WHO U CAPIN FOR?

Malcolm isn't a friend of Israel lol so what was the point of this post?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Malcolm isn't a friend of Israel lol so what was the point of this post?

MY POINT IS OBVIOUS.. HOW CAN U SUPPORT THIS GUY WHEN HE IS FILLED WIT SUCH HATRED? ITS INCREDIBLE TO ME WHAT SOME FOLKS IS WILLIN TO TURN A BLIND EYE TO..

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
List of Black people of influence that have been labeled anti-semitic by B'nai Brith, the Anti-Defamation League and other Jewish people(s) of influence:

Elijah Muhammad
Louis Farrakhan
Booker T Washington
W.E.B. Dubois
Marcus Garvey
Martin Luther King Jr
Nelson Mandela
Desmond Tu Tu
Julian Bond
Kwame Touré
Andrew Young
Kweisi Infume
Al Sharpton
Jesse Jackson
Joseph Lowry
Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee
Black Panther Party
Universal Negro Improvement Association
John Hope Franklin
J.A. Rogers
James Baldwin
Richard Wright
Julius Lester
Alice Walker
Barack Obama
Michael Jackson
Spike Lee
Ice Cube
Arsenio Hall
Oprah Winfrey
Muhammad Ali
Malcolm X
Public Enemy
*Mahatma Ghandi*

Other people of influence the Jewish people have labeled Anti-Semitic:

Harry Truman
John F. Kennedy
Richard Nixon
Jimmy Carter
Gerald Ford
George H.W. Bush
George Bernard Shaw
H.L. Mencken
Henry Adams
H.G. Wells
Edgar Degas
T.S. Elliot
Immanuel Kant
Tacitus
Philostratus
Shakespeare
Voltaire
Cicero
Edward the VIII
Alexander Pushkin
Thomas Edison
Henry Ford
Bobby Fisher
Richard Wagner
Billy Graham

Former Israeli Minister Shulamit Aloni on the overused and flat-out misused accusations of Anti-Semitism:

"Well, it's a trick, we always use it. When someone from Europe is criticizing Isreal, we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing Isreal, then they are Anti-Semitic. And the organization is strong, and has a lot of money, and the ties between Isreal and the American Jewish establishment is very strong, and they are strong in this country. They are talented people and they have power and money, and the media and other things, and their attitude is 'Isreal, my country right or wrong'...And they are not ready to hear criticism. And its very easy to blame certain people who criticize certain acts of the Israeli government as Anti-Semitic, and to bring up the Holocaust, and the suffering of Jewish people and that is to justify everything we do to the Palestinians."

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
That's the only way. I rarely go w/ e-books cause I don't know if they'll delete or edit them alot easier. They'll be a time when we have to hide them physical copies too.
you know you can save ebooks to your hard drive right

GASign

All Star
Daps

Farrakhan speaks at Catholic church in Chicago following Facebook ban

Farrakhan speaks at Catholic church in Chicago following Facebook ban

May 10, 2019 at 10:51 AM EDT - Updated May 10 at 10:51 AM

CHICAGO (WGN/CNN) - A Catholic church in Chicago hosted Minister Louis Farrakhan Thursday Night.

This, just a week after the Nation of Islam leader was one of several people banned from Facebook for promoting "violence and hate."

At least one Jewish-led organization criticized the church for the Farrakhan event, saying it will provide a "platform for bigotry."

“There’s not another human being on this earth that speaks like Farrakhan, that challenges just like Farrakhan, that has the wisdom of Farrakhan,” he said during the event. “Even to the Pope of Rome, and all those that you think are wise.”

Farrakhan and Father Michael Pfleger spoke inside a packed St. Sabina Church.

“Perhaps that is why Facebook wanted to ban him," Pfleger said. “To keep people from hearing his whole talk his entire message. And the truth that he seeks to teach us.”

“If you’re going to ban Farrakhan from social media, why not ban the president from social media when one could say ‘why’ or the black community could ‘say our president’s rhetoric can invoke violence’ and it has,” said one attendee.

Earlier, leaders from the Illinois Holocaust Museum in Skokie, IL, joined a representative of the Archdiocese of Chicago at a press conference raising concerns that Pfleger was providing a platform for bigotry and anti-Semitism.

The archdiocese said Cardinal Subic was not consulted before the event was announced.

"This is not an archdiocese sponsored event,” the Archdiocese of Chicago said. “The cardinal has made clear his support of the First Amendment and that, but that that comes with great responsibilities and calls upon all of us to not use hateful and denigrating language."

Copyright 2019 WGN via CNN. All rights reserved.

GASign

All Star
Daps

I knew it was only a matter of time for they hit up they "jewtube" channel.

The Nation of Islam channel just got deleted. A few videos of Honorable Minister Farrakhan uploaded a few weeks ago were uploaded on that channel and he was going in on jews for being the secret society. They may have been new or they could've been old, but he was going in. I knew right there the channel was gonna get clapped. If you knew anything about my posts and how much I download and save stuff, yes, I saved the videos.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps

I knew it was only a matter of time for they hit up they "jewtube" channel.

The Nation of Islam channel just got deleted. A few videos of Honorable Minister Farrakhan uploaded a few weeks ago were uploaded on that channel and he was going in on jews for being the secret society. They may have been new or they could've been old, but he was going in. I knew right there the channel was gonna get clapped. If you knew anything about my posts and how much I download and save stuff, yes, I saved the videos.

Post em

GASign

All Star
Daps

I'll look for em, find em, then upload em elsewhere.

I knew when I was watching those videos on the edge of my bed, this was something j3wtube wouldn't want on they platform. It was a few of them in series that they uploaded on that channel. He was actually referencing what previous presidents had to say about that secret society too.