Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
lumping in Farrakhan with lunatics who influence CAC terrorists? whi has ever killed a Jew based on Farrakhan said?

:mjpls:

this is setting a dangerous precedent with them being able to label whatever they want 'dangerous' and banning them. Tariq is next.

You should build your own facebook then

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
bubu free daps/rep for Alex Jones social media ban
bubu who cares about the difference between KKK,Nazi,White Supremacist, alt right, repubs, conservatives they are rightfully categorized as sources for offensive speech
but what is offensive speech? bubu who cares, as long as it gets these types outta here

bubu facebook is private....so why are you bytching about a private company selling usage data but co-signing their generic non-standardized censorship efforts

Daps

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No big deal. The Nation has survived worse, it’s still some bullshyt to even include the Minister in with these right wing cacs.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Many of you laughed when sotomayor, alex jones, lana rhoades got their shyt took down
many of you want trump to get deleted off twitter
do you really think they'll only remove who YOU don't like? then stop?
you can get banned if you call a tranny "Sir"
social media is one big liberal echo chamber
if you run a business, you better be repping your own domain name on every fukking post you make
get out now
delete your account before they suspend it

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
If you don't like FB' s policy don't use their site. Crying on here like a bunch of hoes isn't going to change their decision.:childplease:
It's not that people are "crying" about here...ots Facebook and other social media platforms obvious double standards as to what constitutes "hate speech" and "hateful conduct" and who gets banned for it and who gets a pass.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
But will black people support it?

Seems like being black turned into a trend vs an actual work that took sacrifice...
Too many black folks promote "alternatives" to Facebook and Twitter but in the end they are rarely patronized with the amount of interactions that other social media platforms have...and in turn they become abandoned.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
the fight against white supremacy should not necessarily be deterred because of some web pages getting 404'd breh

calm down
Did you even read into my post or just skim through it?

No one is saying anything is being deterred...

I'm just saying these sites like Facebook and Twitter have to share a brunt of blame for verifying and giving legitimacy to white supremacists and white nationalists...because it's obvious they are in bed with them.

And dont be telling me to calm down nikka....you dont know me and I don't know you like that...
:scust:

Daps
The Dishonorable Minister Ducktales Farracon :mjlol:

Worst leader:mjlol:

Young Pharaoh on his ass :mjlol:

Waiting on the Scientology/ N.O.I documentary :russ:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
what about the NRA,republicans,
right wing gun nuts,police etc?
:sas1:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Facebook is a private entity, they can do what they want. And the people who got booted agreed with it when they signed up. I'm sure it's in the TOS language that was ignored.

I'm not caping for Facebook, but it should not be lumped in or treated like a government entity.

Actually, maybe it should.... you say its not a government entity but it is in fact a government tool...as far as the first amendment is concerned.. the first amendment was written over 200 years ago.. this is a much different country now.... there are really no constitutional laws when it comes to social media and there probably should be some in place since it is the defacto communication tool of billions of people.....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This,

Claiming censorship on this would be like claiming censorship when someone shushes you in the movie theater.

That is nowhere near the same...... that is an interaction between 2 singular people.... facebook is a social organism that effects societal/pop culture, and has the power to dictate public policy via the info or lack thereof on its platform