Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
The NOI survived cointelpro of all things, and brehs acting like the sky falling cause they can't post on facebook :mjlol:

That's how I feel. Same with ppl using YouTube as a platform.

They should go create their own platform, operate it at a financial loss to get their messages out to the world

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
The NOI survived cointelpro of all things, and brehs acting like the sky falling cause they can't post on facebook :mjlol:
Is the sky falling or is that the big flying saucer that Farrakhan says will exterminate white people? :mjlol:

Doctor_Who_-_Dalek_motherships_9897.jpg

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really like Farrakhan:manny:

I think his heart is more good than bad but the nikka says some wild hateful shyt for no reason and gives the NOI a bad name.

We gotta bush old outta touch nikkas like him and elevate some younger minds.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
But will black people support it?

Seems like being black turned into a trend vs an actual work that took sacrifice...

the final call is their newspaper, we use to have them around my house all the time

they could just have somebody posting memes and announcing events or posting videos about Farrakhan from the account

there's no need for Louis Farrakhan to have had a facebook page in the first place, IMO of course. :hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I knew this would happen...:manny: I mean what you guys expect when zuckerberg and jack is meeting with the president and allow him on the fact that' he's the president to tweet and spout so much racial shyt but black folks who counter that is banned... this is white people being on code...:beli:

We need to create a black alternative UNREGULATED by these white owners with a strong code that will stand up to attacks... cause you know they will come...

truth2you

All Star
Daps
There is a reason they survived, and I think they might be part of it!

After watching this doc on Malcolm X's murder, I'm starting to think NOI might be an extended arm of our enemies. Its confusing because I've seen them turn peoples lives around, but knowing they haven't really helped people who weren't part of their group makes me wonder how great are they really? Yes, they come as protection, but is that because they care or to get people to join their group? For me, once Farrakahn got down with Scientology, I knew something was off with them. Scientology is a complete joke, and very dangerous!

What they did to Malcolm X, right when he was fighting for reparations at the U.N., makes me think something is up!

This doc will change a lot of views of the NOI

Last edited: