Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Who is “they” to you? Because the right wing are basically saying the same thing.

I notice the left and the right just have different opinions on who “they” is...
White people.

Notice most of the bending over backwards to please far right wing/white supremacist/white nationalists on social media are tech industry liberal leaning white people like Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg. They are the ones the verify the accounts of these people and legitimize their views as they amass hundreds of thousands even millions of followers before they realize they fukked up.

Before Milo Yianopolous was banned from Twitter he had over 350,000 followers.

I'm telling yall and I've been telling yall (but alot of you already know this) that white liberals in the tech world have been protecting racists, racism, and hate speech under the guise of it being for free speech and trying to pose as enlightened. When really it's a trainwreck.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Before I respond, what is your definition of the 1st Amendthat is ment?

In regards to free speech...... the resistance to any entity that tries to restrict free speech but yet is powerful enough to influence the public masses on a very grand scale.... ie: government and social media.... facebook has billions of users and 100s of millions in the US, and it would be irresponsible for facebook to try to privatize free speech.....

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
LMAO the tech world has been doing the exact opposite. They’ve been banning mostly conservatives.

The tech world isn’t liberal, it is Leftist. That’s a completely different classification.

White people.

Notice most of the bending over backwards to please far right wing/white supremacist/white nationalists on social media are tech industry liberal leaning white people like Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg. They are the ones the verify the accounts of these people and legitimize their views as they amass hundreds of thousands even millions of followers before they realize they fukked up.

Before Milo Yianopolous was banned from Twitter he had over 350,000 followers.

I'm telling yall and I've been telling yall (but alot of you already know this) that white liberals in the tech world have been protecting racists, racism, and hate speech under the guise of it being for free speech and trying to pose as enlightened. When really it's a trainwreck.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I had a feeling 2019 is going to be the year of ridiculous social media censorship. Alot of these companies are in bed with white supremacists and bend over backwards to cater to them and other far right/conservative interests who complained that shyt was too liberal because the epoch of social media like Twitter and Facebook happened during the Obama years.

So now with Trump in office he can threaten directly or indirectly whomever he wants on Twitter like Ilhan Omar or Joe Biden or North Korea and he will never get banned...but dont you dare talk about criticize white supremacy & white nationalism as a black person or drop an Avengers endgame spoiler you will be banned instantaneously.

:martin:

I watched this happen with the YouTube purge of 2017, and the subsequent mass demonetization in 2018. The only thing YouTube is good for now is tutorials.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
LMAO the tech world has been doing the exact opposite. They’ve been banning mostly conservatives.
That's why they are going to start banning leftists/liberals and black people next to appease them and appear as if they dont have a bias against conservatives....

Even though 99.8% of the wildly vicious pro white nationalist anti Muslim anti-jew anti-black anti Hispanic propaganda comes from the right and the right has the majority of domestic terrorist activity in America since 9/11.

And 9 times out of 10 those right wing figures needed to get banned from social media sites simply cause their rhetoric has directly or indirectly led to violence and the radicalization of people to violence.

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
In regards to free speech...... the resistance to any entity that tries to restrict free speech but yet is powerful enough to influence the public masses on a very grand scale.... ie: government and social media.... facebook has billions of users and 100s of millions in the US, and it would be irresponsible for facebook to try to privatize free speech.....

Well Facebook is a private entity, they can do what they want. And the people who got booted agreed with it when they signed up. I'm sure it's in the TOS language that was ignored.

I'm not caping for Facebook, but it should not be lumped in or treated like a government entity.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
nikkas here warned us about this shyt.

Wow, I ain't with those methodologies, but this censor shyt is straight out of 1984 or another oppressive regime....

That’s what I was thinking, like what if they start banning other pro-black pages and labeling them as “extremists”?

of course this is what is gonna happen.

this is why it was stupid to beg Facebook / Twitter / Instagram to ban alt-right pages. These billion dollar companies have no nuance.

Eventually it's gonna turn into a "both sides are extreme" thing. they just gonna kill anything anybody complains about. and these Alt Right clowns got too much money, time on their hands

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
the fight against white supremacy should not necessarily be deterred because of some web pages getting 404'd breh

calm down

Yeah I had a feeling 2019 is going to be the year of ridiculous social media censorship. Alot of these companies are in bed with white supremacists and bend over backwards to cater to them and other far right/conservative interests who complained that shyt was too liberal because the epoch of social media like Twitter and Facebook happened during the Obama years.

So now with Trump in office he can threaten directly or indirectly whomever he wants on Twitter like Ilhan Omar or Joe Biden or North Korea and he will never get banned...but dont you dare talk about criticize white supremacy & white nationalism as a black person or drop an Avengers endgame spoiler you will be banned instantaneously.

:martin:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t care about Milo and Alex Jones. Fb is banning people for hate speech so good riddens to them.

Farrakhan though is far different than them. He has done monumental works for black and other disenfranchised people, certainly has accomplished way more good than bad. He shoots himself in the foot with his anti Semitic rhetoric though which is what they are banning him for and the first thing the far right complains about when any of their token idiots get banned “but but but what about Farrakhan?!!”.

I wish he would tone down his “hitler was a great man” “don’t forget about the ovens” rhetoric, because people focus on that and his messages on the atrocities committed by Israel and their stranglehold on our govt are lost. We need more attention to that, not less.

This is the view of Judaism that people are missing out on, which is very reasonable. Farrakhan is just very misunderstood. This banning is not fair to him.

“Countless times over the years I have explained that I never referred to Judaism as a gutter religion, but, clearly referred to the machinations of those who hide behind the shield of Judaism while using unjust political means to achieve their objectives. This was distilled in the New York tabloids and other media saying, 'Farrakhan calls Judaism a gutter religion.'

As a Muslim, I revere Abraham, Moses, and all the Prophets whom Allah (God) sent to the children of Israel. I believe in the scriptures brought by these Prophets and the Laws of Allah (God) as expressed in the Torah. I would never refer to the Revealed Word of Allah (God)—the basis of Jewish Faith—as 'dirty' or 'gutter.' You know, Jude, as well as I, that the Revealed Word of Allah (God) comes as a Message from Allah (God) to purify us from our evil that has divided us and caused us to fall into the gutter.

Over the centuries, the evils of Christians, Jews and Muslims have dirtied their respective religions. True Faith in the laws and Teaching of Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad is not dirty, but, practices in the name of these religions can be unclean and can cause people to look upon the misrepresented religion as being unclean.”

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
so fukkin what ... its a private entity they can ban you if they want just like this website can ....so long as they are not violating any discrimination statutes

the real question is why the fukk would the nation want to be on a data mining platform like facebook anyways ....and why the fukk dont they have their own ... its 2019 ... they havn't thought yo foster any intelligent IT bruthas in the movement ....strange