Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

poprocks

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
However white kids who continue year end and year out who post pics of their gun collections, manifestos about shooting up schools or black churches keep their accounts alive

they grew up watching infowars and milo yanninapolis kinda missing the point

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Just like what I said in that huge Thread on Alex Jones social media banning on YouTube/Twitter....

Y’all were celebrating that shyt as if that was a win for blacks when the reality is “black leaders” that aren’t bought in paid for by sodomite democrats were going to get the boot too eventually as well....

Tariq and bald “business guru” guy will be next.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Notice they put Louis Farrakhan in that list with noticeable alt right white nationalists on some "both sides" shyt...

:mjpls:
Who is “they” to you? Because the right wing are basically saying the same thing.

I notice the left and the right just have different opinions on who “they” is...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
lumping in Farrakhan with lunatics who influence CAC terrorists? whi has ever killed a Jew based on Farrakhan said?

this is setting a dangerous precedent with them being able to label whatever they want 'dangerous' and banning them. Tariq is next.
Yea I was just about to say Farrakhan has never invited people towards violence towards any group of people the way Milo Yianopolous sent hundreds of thousands of white supremacist games at Leslie Jone on Twitter or the way Alex Jones used his followers to attack the families of the victims of the Sandy Hook massacre.

"Both Sides" tho...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yeah I had a feeling 2019 is going to be the year of ridiculous social media censorship. Alot of these companies are in bed with white supremacists and bend over backwards to cater to them and other far right/conservative interests who complained that shyt was too liberal because the epoch of social media like Twitter and Facebook happened during the Obama years.

So now with Trump in office he can threaten directly or indirectly whomever he wants on Twitter like Ilhan Omar or Joe Biden or North Korea and he will never get banned...but dont you dare talk about criticize white supremacy & white nationalism as a black person or drop an Avengers endgame spoiler you will be banned instantaneously.

:martin: