Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm riding for the Quran which directly contradicts the Nation. Same as Malcolm X before they shot his ass for seeing the truth. But its clear you don't know a damned thing, so time to learn something. Make sure you read it a couple times..

2:132-133 3:64
Surah Al-Baqarah [2:132-133]

And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], "O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims."

Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.

They say, "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."

Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

So if they believe in the same as you believe in, then they have been [rightly] guided; but if they turn away, they are only in dissension, and Allah will be sufficient for you against them. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

So, not just the children of Israel and Muslims have been the receivers of divine guidance, but all people.

Stop pretending to be black.

We know you not if you siding with cacs over the Minister.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:what: How is telling the truth "offensive"?

Farrakhan only tells the truth about Jews that everyone else is afraid to say.

Its funny how the Jews have turned acknowledging facts into something offensive. It would be like a criminal getting mad in court when a witness identifies him as the culprit talking about its offensive to say I did anything illegal. Jews control the media. That is an indisputable fact. So rather than denying the allegation with facts, the Jews would rather just call anyone who acknowledges this fact names or in Farrakhan's case ban them. Its total bullshyt.
best post you made in a while Swag:ehh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:what: How is telling the truth "offensive"?

Farrakhan only tells the truth about Jews that everyone else is afraid to say.

Its funny how the Jews have turned acknowledging facts into something offensive. It would be like a criminal getting mad in court when a witness identifies him as the culprit talking about its offensive to say I did anything illegal. Jews control the media. That is an indisputable fact. So rather than denying the allegation with facts, the Jews would rather just call anyone who acknowledges this fact names or in Farrakhan's case ban them. Its total bullshyt.

If you even mention the Jews these days you getting blackballed.

God Almighty

Your Lord
Daps
Farrakhan zaps the Khazars from the safety of the mothership!

giphy.gif

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
"Zuckerberg" and that curly ass hair huh........
Well that jew controlled his (social) media and got Farrakhan the fukk up off his platform :camby:
Farrakhan is like 85 and pretty much been neutralized by the main stream media at this stage of his life
Who are the up and coming leaders from the NOI, are they banned? They need to focus on a new strategy cause it seem like the nation is losing relevance. At least compared to when i was a kid

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Amazon is pulling Nation of Islam books off of Their site....

SO DO YOU MUfukkAS GET IT NOW? TECH COMPANIES ARE FACILITATING 1984 NEW WORD ORDER shyt.Amazon has deals with the CIA.

It’s crazy how we are just literally sleep walking here... worried about “Nazis” and “kkk” and “white supremacy”.

While we let private companies literally have the keys to our brains, thoughts, and freedom of speech.

It’s crazy ow they do this and still convince people that we don’t need guns, and we should let Mexicans come into the country with immunity, and be butt pumping tranny fags... :mjlol:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

SO DO YOU MUfukkAS GET IT NOW? TECH COMPANIES ARE FACILITATING 1984 NEW WORD ORDER shyt.Amazon has deals with the CIA.

It’s crazy how we are just literally sleep walking here... worried about “Nazis” and “kkk” and “white supremacy”.

While we let private companies literally have the keys to our brains, thoughts, and freedom of speech.

It’s crazy ow they do this and still convince people that we don’t need guns, and we should let Mexicans come into the country with immunity, and be butt pumping tranny fags... :mjlol:

Verbatim.

:francis:

I told yall mayne.

I told yall what was going to happen after 40 companies colluded to remove A. Jones and his newsites in 3 months in 2018, from websites and technology businesses. They were setting the stage for everybody else.

Two weeks ago FB removed pages that had parents who were showing other parents, natural ways to reduce/treat symptoms of autism in their kids. Paypal took away these parent's accounts too.
This is real collusion.

A. Jones/Infowars is just canary in the coal mine.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
On facebook, someone shared a post of Farrakhan being banned, and a Black person commented "Good. He's a racist."
I remember hearing Black people say that ish and SMH each and every time.

This really seems like the Farrakhan ban is just another gateway to attack against muslims in Trump's Amerikkka.

He also wants to designate the Brotherhood of Islam as a terrorist group while allowing white supremacists to run wild. I'm not buying these obvious double standards to hide a purely bigoted agenda.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I remember hearing Black people say that ish and SMH each and every time.

This really seems like the Farrakhan ban is just another gateway to attack against muslims in Trump's Amerikkka.

He also wants to designate the Brotherhood of Islam as a terrorist group while allowing white supremacists to run wild. I'm not buying these obvious double standards to hide a purely bigoted agenda.
Smh, you sound like a disinformation agent. Or just ignorant. Most of the people banned range from actually being okay with Trump to fans and some are neutral.

Farrakhan was neutral on trump. That negro was HAPPY Hillary lost just like “trumpset”....

His books about the “relationship between blacks and Jews”... was banned off of amazon...

Breh you need to wake the fukk up and peel back that last layer of the onion that still has you “fighting white supremacy”...

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop pretending to be black.

We know you not if you siding with cacs over the Minister.

Every time this dumb ass nikka can't make a logical comeback he has to run to "stop pretending ___". First it was pretending to be Muslim, then I give yo a quick lesson on the Qur'an which yo stupid ass probably still don't understand so now I'm not even black. I don't know why I bother with yo retarded ass.

Again I'm siding with the Qur'an. Maybe you should go actually learn about that before you start dikk riding false prophets you fukking clown.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember what happened to Elon Musk.

Remember what happened to the Muslim congresswoman from Minnesota who told the truth about AIPAC.

Congresswoman Illhan is the truth and she is actually speaking on actual issues.

Farrakhan and the Nation claiming all Jews are devils is not only stupid as fukk but its directly contradicted by the Qur'an and the Bible too for that matter.

Please don't get shyt twisted.

Last edited:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse