Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It's one simple question you can ask these cacs.... how many radicalized brothers have come out of the nation and committed domestic terrorism?

now compare that to the people they have grouped him with and his followers... them equating him with people who have stirred up domestic violence and inspired terrorists is a joke when the evidence is quite to the contrary.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It's one simple question you can ask these cacs.... how many radicalized brothers have come out of the nation and committed domestic terrorism?

now compare that to the people they have grouped him with and his followers... them equating him with people who have stirred up domestic violence and inspired terrorists is a joke when the evidence is quite to the contrary.
black people should be done talking with cacs. stop trying to reason with sociopath terrorists

GASign

All Star
Daps
v1.bTsxMTE2NjcxOTtqOzE4MDk4OzIwNDg7ODAwOzEyMDA

If you've seen the film, you get the reference.

I'm glad I have my stockpile of physical books.

That's the only way. I rarely go w/ e-books cause I don't know if they'll delete or edit them alot easier. They'll be a time when we have to hide them physical copies too.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah, so I just looked it up on amazon doing searches and none of the books turn up.

I've debated people in real life for years, and the jewish people I went head up against had terrible debating skills and flimsy premises. I mean like middle school level defenses. The fear of appearing anti-semitic label by non jews, and revisionist writings by jewish scholars have jewish people living in a fantasy world about history.

Not surprised that the NOI books were taken off that site.
They cannot counter volumes 2 & 3, so the only thing left to do is try to silence their critics.

I got 1 & 2, never knew there was a 3

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
CORRECT ME IF IN WRONG, BUT DIDNT FARRAKHAN SAY “HITLER WAS A GREAT MAN” AND MADE REMARKS ABOUT “GOD PUTTING JEWS IN GAS CHAMBERS FOREVER”??

WASNT HE ALSO IMPLICATED BY MALCOM X’S FAMILY IN HIS ASSASSINATION?

FARRAKHAN ALWAYS CAME OFF AS AN HONORABLE DUDE TO ME, BUT THERES SOME CRAZY ASS SHIIT ABOUT HIM OUT THERE IF U DIG DEEP ENOUGH.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:what: so you're claiming to be muslim but you riding for the Jews?

Stop pretending. Its easy to see through your lies.

DO U KNOW THAT ACCORDING TO MUSLIM SCRIPTURES, JEWS ARE HELD IN EXTREMELY HIGH REGARDS? WHY DO U THINK THEY CONSIDER OUR BOOK SACRED AND BELIEVE IN OUR HEBREW PROPHETS? I HAVE MANY MUSLIM FRIENDS AND THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE FACT.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Amazon is pulling Nation of Islam books off of Their site....

SO DO YOU MUfukkAS GET IT NOW? TECH COMPANIES ARE FACILITATING 1984 NEW WORD ORDER shyt.Amazon has deals with the CIA.

It’s crazy how we are just literally sleep walking here... worried about “Nazis” and “kkk” and “white supremacy”.

While we let private companies literally have the keys to our brains, thoughts, and freedom of speech.

It’s crazy ow they do this and still convince people that we don’t need guns, and we should let Mexicans come into the country with immunity, and be butt pumping tranny fags... :mjlol:

Wait where did you hear this??

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
facebook has the right to ban people from their platform, but amazon removing his books doesn't sit well at all.

they goin to remove mein kampf too? the bell curve?
Good point, but Hitler is the eternal bogeyman / cash cow for jewish rights groups. He's dead and can be used as the personification of evil. They use their influence to convince non jews that. Shamefully, some of us Black people who descend from human beings who were in lifelong chattel slavery...will actually repeat this "Hitler was the most evil man ever" bullshyt.
Media is powerful.

Anyway, Farrakhan is alive and those banned books CANNOT be refuted point by point, so no other choice than to censor them. He quoted books by respected jewish historians, sow there is no wiggle room no matter what.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Good point, but Hitler is the eternal bogeyman / cash cow for jewish rights groups. He's dead and can be used as the personification of evil. They use their influence to convince non jews that. Shamefully, some of us Black people who descend from human beings who were in lifelong chattel slavery...will actually repeat this "Hitler was the most evil man ever" bullshyt.
Media is powerful.

Anyway, Farrakhan is alive and those banned books CANNOT be refuted point by point, so no other choice than to censor them. He quoted books by respected jewish historians, sow there is no wiggle room no matter what.

THIS NETS WEIRDO HATES JEWS SO DAMN MUCH - SHIIT LEGIT MAKES ME WONDER IF HE’S A STOORMFRONT PLANT

THEM BOOKS U TALKIN BOUT ARE SCHLOCK SMH - THEYVE BEEN DISSECTED N DESTROYED AS FALSE PROPAGANDA TIME N TIME AGAIN

NOW EXPLAIN THIS:

THATS WHO U CAPIN FOR?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
debate/interview from the old blackagendareport website about publishing of The Secret Relationship volume 2

The host is Dr.Jared Ball, who has an AA father and american jewish mother
JaredBall.jpg

guest is Cedric Muhammad, member of Nation of Islam Research Group

cedricmuhammad2-225.jpg

I posted the entire 1 hour show, but the interview starts at 12:50