Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But people like Snoop make me sick. He'll talk this shyt but he'll still be on it. Snoop and other black celebrities have the power to make a black power platform, but they rather appease these cacs.

Exactly. My uncle's and cousins said the same thing. Black celebrities and black folks complain about not having the same shyt as cacs instead of CREATING their OWN platform.

It was just like the white Academy Awards when black celebrities complained about the "lack of diversity". They have the resources and money to create their own shyt. I fukk with Farrankan but he the same man who preached about creating your own business. :manny:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Those Old Jewish Cacs Run Our Music, Sports, And Have A Direct Impact On Us As A People Because They're The Ones That Actually Run shyt

Explains all their 20th century problems in Germany.

Why is it still impossible for Black people to have one social media platform that we use..fukk Instagram, FB and Twitter. Where we would operate with 100% Black rules, without allowing ourselves to be managed by whites in this day and age. totally unacceptable.

And from past experience, it will blow up but whoever creates it must never ever sell it to the Jews, Asians and cacs etc.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Checking out A. Jones show today, and the next step of this is apparently already happening.

He is saying anyone that even brings up his name on Facebook/Instagram, even in neutral approach is being digitally slapped on the wrist.

The Big Kahuna though is apparently the fact that they are talking about banks and credit companies "disciplining" people who buy products from sites or makes purchases the banks disapprove. The is the Chinese Social CreditScore type shiiit, https://www.thecoli.com/threads/you...-credit-scores-to-rule-citizens-lives.372675/

This is Endgame of all this is to control not just speech, but actions.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Ya know what?

Rather than go back and forth and to keep discourse civil I'm going to respectfully disagree with you. Enough posters here are dropping game so you can read through it and draw your own conclusions.
You could've saved this post player im not giving no fukks about what you and the rest of you goofies are talkin :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
can someone explain to me why nobody can't say shyt about jews like this shyt is annoying now.Why are they so damn sacred & protected :why:
Because all financial things go though them. They put interest in loans ages ago while Christians were not allowed due to their BS religion. That was a start of their economic power House machine .

This turned into killing the real estate game, controlling Banks and media.

You know why you never hear kike and Hymie on any media outlet? Because they own all of it. They are not going to let you disrespect them. Unlike black people who encourage racial epithet than gets mad when a cac says it

They also stick together a ESPECIALLY regarding finances. Unlike black people.

The history of black people sticking together showed an EPIC part of history. But most are too weak and always invite whites to the cook out and lose badly.

So with all that said. I'll be damn if I kiss their ass. They can catch the beats if they get out of line too:yeshrug:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
America and China really trying to implement systems of censorship & control...:picard: its fukking disgusting....:hhh:

Yes.

Guess whose been helping implenent the Chinese system??

That's right.......Google, Facebook, etc. :sas2:

Now the financing institutions see the "power and influence" these companies have are now looking at where you spend your money and who you are affiliated.....:sas1:

Much deeper than just speech. :scust:

Last edited:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
Some of yall are programmed BAD. Like contradict yaself post to post. Wow. dont even know what side ya fighting for. shyt on alex jones but big up farakhan... like alex DIDNT have farakhan and plenty other MAINSTREAM MEDIA CONDEMNED black figures ON HIS SHOW.

Internet has changed DRASTICALLY in past ten years... as seen on this forum Let people say whatever they want and they will be shunned like they have been for generations. I dont need daddy facebook to watch out for me.

They have nonreason to even take this shyt off as it brings them MONEY... this is political and if you cant tell how yall been squeezed into yall echo chambers already parroting the same garbage on TV and then saying you anti establishment.... idk what to say.

ALL OF A SUDDEN ... CORPORATE AMERICA gives a fukk about the greater good? Yall realllllly believe that? How come facebook and twitter comply to countries rules elsewhere but not iN Their OWN COUNTRY. they developing that shyt for china RIGHT NOW. Lets see what everyones social standing is when Our COLI ACCOUNTS get linked up.

I believe theres was a joe rogan podcast that put these bums on the spot that the coli called “alt right” propaganda. This is a LIBERAL move to win 2020. This is about squeezing us into the 2 frames of thought out there so we fight forever and they can control the narrative.

Literally saw an alex jones article calling him “alex jones. Bitcoin schill” , the “journalist” posts a vid of Alex literally saying “bitcoin is a SCAM” and they literally had it running on news sites as if fact. shyts getting CRAZY.

Internet RUINED the world.

We in the end game now dr strange.

Last edited:
Daps
Some of yall are programmed BAD. Like contradict yaself post to post. Wow. dont even know what side ya fighting for. shyt on alex jones but big up farakhan... like alex DIDNT have farakhan and plenty other MAINSTREAM MEDIA CONDEMNED black figures ON HIS SHOW.

Internet has changed DRASTICALLY in past ten years... as seen on this forum Let people say whatever they want and they will be shunned like they have been for generations. I dont need daddy facebook to watch out for me.

They have nonreason to even take this shyt off as it brings them MONEY... this is political and if you cant tell how yall been squeezed into yall echo chambers already parroting the same garbage on TV and then saying you anti establishment.... idk what to say.

ALL OF A SUDDEN ... CORPORATE AMERICA gives a fukk about the greater good? Yall realllllly believe that? How come facebook and twitter comply to countries rules elsewhere but not iN Their OWN COUNTRY. they developing that shyt for china RIGHT NOW. Lets see what everyones social standing is when Our COLI ACCOUNTS get linked up.

I believe theres was a joe rogan podcast that put these bums on the spot that the coli called “alt right” propaganda. This is a LIBERAL move to win 2020. This is about squeezing us into the 2 frames of thought out there so we fight forever and they can control the narrative.

Literally saw an alex jones article calling him “alex jones. Bitcoin schill” , the “journalist” posts a vid of Alex literally saying “bitcoin is a SCAM” and they literally had it running on news sites as if fact. shyts getting CRAZY.

Internet RUINED the world.

We in the end game now dr strange.

Last edited: