Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amazon is pulling Nation of Islam books off of Their site....

SO DO YOU MUfukkAS GET IT NOW? TECH COMPANIES ARE FACILITATING 1984 NEW WORD ORDER shyt.Amazon has deals with the CIA.

It’s crazy how we are just literally sleep walking here... worried about “Nazis” and “kkk” and “white supremacy”.

While we let private companies literally have the keys to our brains, thoughts, and freedom of speech.

It’s crazy ow they do this and still convince people that we don’t need guns, and we should let Mexicans come into the country with immunity, and be butt pumping tranny fags... :mjlol:
What books were taken off? How to eat to live and Message to the Blackman are still on there available for prime shipping

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Congresswoman Illhan is the truth and she is actually speaking on actual issues.

Farrakhan and the Nation claiming all Jews are devils is not only stupid as fukk but its directly contradicted by the Qur'an and the Bible too for that matter.

Please don't get shyt twisted.
Synagogue of Satan says what?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Prologue & Intro to Secret Relationship between Blacks & Jews Volume 2

best appreciated by students of history, who can interpret and place events in context.

Farrakhan issued an open challenge to any scholar jewish or otherwise to debate his research team about Volume 2. They are still waiting for any takers.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well Facebook is a private entity, they can do what they want. And the people who got booted agreed with it when they signed up. I'm sure it's in the TOS language that was ignored.

I'm not caping for Facebook, but it should not be lumped in or treated like a government entity.

Correction face book is a public company it is a publically traded company.

Once these companies become publically traded its over because now others have influence on the company.

That is why I said a long ago regular folks shouldn't be putting public information and pictures all over facebook. A private company has issues. But a publically traded company really doesn't give a fukk and its goal is to appease its share holders and make sure PR is good.

This purge is really about that racist shooting up the mosque. Its a way for facebook to clean up its public image.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
What books were taken off? How to eat to live and Message to the Blackman are still on there available for prime shipping
I think all 3 volumes of the Secret Relationship Between Blacks and jews were removed from amazon.

the (weak)rebuttal books are still up though