Breaking News: Facebook bans Louis Farrakhan; NOI books removed from Amazon

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
can someone explain to me why nobody can't say shyt about jews like this shyt is annoying now.Why are they so damn sacred & protected :why:
All I’m saying is it’s bigger threats and shyt to black folk than some damn old Jewish cacs that Farrakhan seems to be infatuated with

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know it's bad out here when folks are giving fakebook power when it basically depends on people to stay in business. They literally have fukked up people's brains and physiological processes to keep themselves afloat so people can't tune them out where they are addicted to that shyt. How else would people be outrage at someone being censored from having a private site? I don't see the point of the outrage. It proves further how woke is the new sleep. Word to Darren seals. Folks giving these sites too much power where they sounding like that crazy lady crying on youtube saying she's nothing without that shyt. Wake up. Turn that shyt off. Use that motherfukker don't let it use you.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This isn’t exactly a black targeted move

Are people not reading the article and seeing it’s mostly alt right cats who got removed from all their products?

He’s just the most famous one out of the bunch, hence why he’s getting mentioned more/first
it’s not about whether it targets blacks only... I can’t believe people don’t see why this is bad, smh

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man shut da fukk up. Yo hoe ass don't get to decide what's black or not. Farrakhan is washed and all that bullshyt is too.

As a nikka that studies the Quaran the fact that this nikka can claim Islam and not be called out for hating on Jews when the Quaran states multiple times that brothers of the book should unite is crazy.

Im tired of gullible ass no nothing "he speaks the truth!!" ass nikkas. Like yeah im sure yo dumb ass is a credible source. Foh mashallah

:what: so you're claiming to be muslim but you riding for the Jews?

Stop pretending. Its easy to see through your lies.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
it’s not about whether it targets blacks only... I can’t believe people don’t see why this is bad, smh

I think that’s the OP title and most of the posts in this thread

I followed the Minister on insta, he was very positive on there. But I guess what’s good for the goose is good for the gander

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
That dot must be your brain size ... yeah i fasho missed that my nig:russ:

Ya know what?

Rather than go back and forth and to keep discourse civil I'm going to respectfully disagree with you. Enough posters here are dropping game so you can read through it and draw your own conclusions.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: so you're claiming to be muslim but you riding for the Jews?

Stop pretending. Its easy to see through your lies.

I'm riding for the Quran which directly contradicts the Nation. Same as Malcolm X before they shot his ass for seeing the truth. But its clear you don't know a damned thing, so time to learn something. Make sure you read it a couple times..

2:132-133 3:64
Surah Al-Baqarah [2:132-133]

And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], "O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims."

Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him.

They say, "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."

Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

So if they believe in the same as you believe in, then they have been [rightly] guided; but if they turn away, they are only in dissension, and Allah will be sufficient for you against them. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

So, not just the children of Israel and Muslims have been the receivers of divine guidance, but all people.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He talks about Jews....plain and simple....

That's why that Muslim congresswoman is catching heat
But Trump and his GOP straight up are anti-semitic as fukk and filled with white supremacists.

I can't take the opinion seriously of someone on anti-semitism when they themselves have called neo-nazis in Charlottesville "very fine people".

Ilhan Omar was just talking about AIPAC and too much lobbyist money being used to support Benjamin Netanyahu and Israel's current apartheid state.

Trump's rhetoric is the shyt that drives anti-semites to murder people in synagogues...

Farrakhan has not said anything that has led any of his followers to immediate violence the way Trump, Milo, or Alex Jones has.