BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro commits suicide!

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not debating anything. I was in full agreement with ole girl. you said it was "victim-less" and I disagree with that statement.

That's all semantics. Whether someone is a victim, or effected. People lost money, they were swindled. It's not like he robbed them or took money without permission. It'd be like if I ordered pizza and the delivery guy never showed up and the store closed for the evening and the next day they refuse to give my money back and not until I get in contact with corporate do I get my refund. I'm effected, what they did was wrong but I'm not a 'victim'.

Think of land that has been nuked with people killed, those killed or harmed are victims, those that live near sites now that can't grow crops are effected they are victims.

Look at theses girls families, they have been effected by having a missing child, some would call them victims, they are definitely effected, the victims are the missing girls.

It's all semantics, whichever way the wind blows, we are all victims, suspects, guilty,sinners, wrong, right. Depends on who's pointing the finger

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
That's all semantics. Whether someone is a victim, or effected. People lost money, they were swindled. It's not like he robbed them or took money without permission. It'd be like if I ordered pizza and the delivery guy never showed up and the store closed for the evening and the next day they refuse to give my money back and not until I get in contact with corporate do I get my refund. I'm effected, what they did was wrong but I'm not a 'victim'.

Think of land that has been nuked with people killed, those killed or harmed are victims, those that live near sites now that can't grow crops are effected they are victims.

Look at theses girls families, they have been effected by having a missing child, some would call them victims, they are definitely effected, the victims are the missing girls.

It's all semantics, whichever way the wind blows, we are all victims, suspects, guilty,sinners, wrong, right. Depends on who's pointing the finger

You are severely underestimating the damage that white collar crime, unethical and poor business practices have economically and socially. Is it the same as a Nagasaki and Hiroshima, no. Is it the same As the case of the missing girls, depending on you talk to it could be and it Definitely has a much wider effect on you and me, than this particular incident. You can't measure how many crimes have occured dude to Job loss and the effect that comes with it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The article says he wasn't in general pop. But in protective custody. Meaning they were saving his ass from getting beat to death :mindblown:

That still doesn't mean that the CO's wasn't kicking his ass.

Damien Echols of the West Memphis 3, said even though he was in protective custody. The CO's was the ones beating his ass everyday and the Warden turned a blind eye.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
So wait a minute, I'm supposed to feel sorry or feel bad for a muthafukka that kidnapped like 6 girls, repeatedly raped and beat them and held them captive for years? Are u fukkin kiddin me?

So lt me get this straight? Do u support him?

Not feel sorry. But you're posting some sick shyt, like he should be tortured and rot in prison and that kind of stuff. He did nothing to you OR yours, so what is your problem with him? I don't understand really. I mean yes, he did what can be considered a bad thing but does that justify going on some sadistic rant about how he should be punished more? It's not of your concern.

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are severely underestimating the damage that white collar crime, unethical and poor business practices have economically and socially. Is it the same as a Nagasaki and Hiroshima, no. Is it the same As the case of the missing girls, depending on you talk to it could be and it Definitely has a much wider effect on you and me, than this particular incident. You can't measure how many crimes have occured dude to Job loss and the effect that comes with it.

No I'm not. I'm looking at it through the same societal lens as crimes as a whole. The same system that is used to dictate criminal severity. It's the same reason you won't go jail with billy the serial killer because of unpaid parking tickets. The same reason the victims of this crime aren't treated like 'victims' of madoff.

Societal effects, hell yeah. nikkas gettin laid off because of enron and losing everything because of madoff ruins communities and effects society, just like Sandusky and his organization giving him unlimited access to boys for all those years. Ripples are created whether terrorist take down towers or your boss decides to not pay you your check and you can't pay rent, kid can't go to school on time, fails classes, etc.

Newspapers are unlikely to call someone who is swindled a victim, vs someone beaten and left in a parking lot

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
So just because he didn't Kidnap me or rape or kidnap my family member that I can't hate the sick shyt that he did to other people. You got issues breh

Well here you're changing your position. You went from hating him, to hating the "sick shyt that he did to other people."

I'm not saying you CAN'T hate him or the things he did, per se, I'm saying you have no reason to.

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not feel sorry. But you're posting some sick shyt, like he should be tortured and rot in prison and that kind of stuff. He did nothing to you OR yours, so what is your problem with him? I don't understand really. I mean yes, he did what can be considered a bad thing but does that justify going on some sadistic rant about how he should be punished more? It's not of your concern.

i never once said he should be tortured. stop makin up stuff breh :beli:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:mindblown: what the fucc is wrong with u man?? :mindblown: so Im not supposed to feel anger and disgusted with a man that raped and tortured little girls? u sound like a gatdamn rapist apologist. If everybody felt like u, then why did the police arrest him? why was there so much public outcry in that community and throughout the nation? Nobody but u is over there sayin dumb shyt like u are sayin " He did nothing to you OR yours, so what is your problem with him?" Those are your exact words :stopitslime:

This is how i know u are either :troll: or u are just dumb as shyt. You over there havin sympathy for a gatdamn kidnapper and rapist :pacspit:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
So just because he didn't Kidnap me or rape or kidnap my family member that I can't hate the sick shyt that he did to other people. You got issues breh
yep. always right on cue the captin :cape: a rapist come out the woodworks with these kinda threads.

fukk anyone defending this sick fukk. die slow :pacspit:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Well here you're changing your position. You went from hating him, to hating the "sick shyt that he did to other people."

I'm not saying you CAN'T hate him or the things he did, per se, I'm saying you have no reason to.

i have not changed my position. please post where i said i hated him. and who are u to tell me who i can or can not hate? I do have a reason to. I hate muthatfukkas who rape and beat children. u seem to have a soft spot for pedophiles and rapists