BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro commits suicide!

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If an injustice happens to me or the people I care about only then will I have an emotional response...otherwise I'm indifferent.

That's my position. Now would you please stop attacking a strawman.

so you're indifferent to a child rapist who tortured his victims. :patrice:....:what:

check this out....you're a fukkking idiot. this type of evil doesn't have to happen to me or anyone i know personally for me to hate it. i'd hate for you to be on a jury of people determining his guilt or punishment though. ol' it didn't happen to me or mine so i dgaf azz cornball. foh

:camby:

Daps
Zimmerman, you're next. His guilt will kill him too. :demonic:

mj-laughing.gif

Y'all nikkas need to STOP :russ:

And real talk: Castro WON. That dude was supposed to spend the rest of his natural life suffering in prison. Dude was gonna eventually die anyway so I don't see how anyone can consider his suicide as some sort of L for him

Now if they had KILLED him.....that's another story

NamelessPimp

Legend
Daps
Reppin
Everyday the Sun Comes Up
:whew: just save taxpayers money

i wish charles manson took that route

$40,000 a year for an inmate at a federal institution. if they're at private its even more.

let alone the government lets them have better health insurance than most of America.

This is exactly whats wrong with our criminal justice system if someone like this Colorado shooter or Ariel Castro get caught, execute them on site or within a day. Why are we paying for all of this and pay for the boston marathon bomber to be alive?

Last edited:
Daps
look at bernie madoff

he's a legend in prison and prisoners are asking him for stock tips.

each prison and each rules are different

Brother, I believe these two gentlemen crimes are a bit different.

Stealing money:hula: Physically abusing innocent people over years

- Love, Mike

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
interesting how fast he was caught, convicted and sentenced.......................