BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro commits suicide!

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Not feel sorry. But you're posting some sick shyt, like he should be tortured and rot in prison and that kind of stuff. He did nothing to you OR yours, so what is your problem with him? I don't understand really. I mean yes, he did what can be considered a bad thing but does that justify going on some sadistic rant about how he should be punished more? It's not of your concern.

I hope you're trolling breh bc thats just about the dumbest shyt I've ever read on here.

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
"Upon finding inmate Castro, prison medical staff began performing life saving measures"

:what:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
i never once said he should be tortured. stop makin up stuff breh :beli:

I'm sorry but when you said he didn't suffer at all sounds like you're insinuating that he needed to suffer more which kind of denotes some sort of torture but excuse me for my error.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:mindblown: what the fucc is wrong with u man?? :mindblown: so Im not supposed to feel anger and disgusted with a man that raped and tortured little girls? u sound like a gatdamn rapist apologist. If everybody felt like u, then why did the police arrest him? why was there so much public outcry in that community and throughout the nation? Nobody but u is over there sayin dumb shyt like u are sayin " He did nothing to you OR yours, so what is your problem with him?" Those are your exact words :stopitslime:

This is how i know u are either :troll: or u are just dumb as shyt. You over there havin sympathy for a gatdamn kidnapper and rapist :pacspit:

You are certainly analyzing the whole conversation incorrectly, I assure you. Like I said, I'm not suggesting you're not SUPPOSED to but I'm saying you have no reason to feel anger or disgust. The police arrested him because that is their duty. I don't know why everyone cared. Yes those are my exact words. I have no sympathy, haha, I never said that. I'm simply indifferent to the whole matter, how many times do I have to say that until it goes through your thick skull, you meat head?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
i have not changed my position. please post where i said i hated him. and who are u to tell me who i can or can not hate? I do have a reason to. I hate muthatfukkas who rape and beat children. u seem to have a soft spot for pedophiles and rapists

You said you feel angry and disgusted towards him...semantics I suppose. Haha, quite, and there you have it. Here: "I hate muthatfukkas who rape and beat children." But that's besides the point.

I said you have no reason to hate him, I'm not saying you should or should not hate him. I'm more curious of your thought process because you should be walking around completely furious at the world with hate or excuse me, hate and disgust for a lot of people you've never seen or met in your life. There are thousands of child rapists and beaters.

You're attacking a position that is not mine, I have no soft spot for pedophiles and rapists. It only affects me, when, imagine that, it affects me. If an injustice happens to me or the people I care about only then will I have an emotional response...otherwise I'm indifferent.

That's my position. Now would you please stop attacking a strawman.

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
You said you feel angry and disgusted towards him...semantics I suppose. Haha, quite, and there you have it. Here: "I hate muthatfukkas who rape and beat children." But that's besides the point.

I said you have no reason to hate him, I'm not saying you should or should not hate him. I'm more curious of your thought process because you should be walking around completely furious at the world with hate or excuse me, hate and disgust for a lot of people you've never seen or met in your life. There are thousands of child rapists and beaters.

You're attacking a position that is not mine, I have no soft spot for pedophiles and rapists. It only affects me, when, imagine that, it affects me. If an injustice happens to me or the people I care about only then will I have an emotional response...otherwise I'm indifferent.

That's my position. Now would you please stop attacking a strawman.

You are either dumb as fukk or just autistic (no joke). Something is seriously wrong with you mentally/emotionally if you can't feel sympathy for another human being even if it isn't somebody you personally know. I feel sorry for you breh