BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro commits suicide!

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
so you're indifferent to a child rapist who tortured his victims. :patrice:....:what:

check this out....you're a fukkking idiot. this type of evil doesn't have to happen to me or anyone i know personally for me to hate it. i'd hate for you to be on a jury of people determining his guilt or punishment though. ol' it didn't happen to me or mine so i dgaf azz cornball. foh

:camby:

Then you're just walking around with a soul filled with hate because there's a lot of bad in this world. I learned to not let it bother me. Yes, indifferent. And if I were on jury it's kind of a no shyt type of deal when it's my duty/job to give a damn. Are you really this dense?

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
O wow he hung up like the wrong number. Sad. Lets not kidnap women so we dont jump out the window of life because of the consequences of engaging in satanic filth. Come on yall, todays the day we all stop being demonic. :gladbron: :dj2:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You are either dumb as fukk or just autistic (no joke). Something is seriously wrong with you mentally/emotionally if you can't feel sympathy for another human being even if it isn't somebody you personally know. I feel sorry for you breh

I've argued my point but you can't argue yours, only hurling baseless insults. I guess that'd make you "dumb as fukk."

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He got off easy. Piece of shyt.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Then you're just walking around with a soul filled with hate because there's a lot of bad in this world. I learned to not let it bother me. Yes, indifferent. And if I were on jury it's kind of a no shyt type of deal when it's my duty/job to give a damn. Are you really this dense?

you can try and redirect all you want, but you can't change your words. you're indifferent to child abductors and rapists. that's your burden to carry, not mine. it takes a pretty empty soul to be indifferent towards these type of people. maybe you'll be lucky enough to have a child abductor and rapist as your neighbor if you ever become a parent. i'm sure it won't bother you one bit.

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sad, he should have lived as long as possible with the guilt of what he did. What do you expect from scum tho.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
It depends on the crime, his was white collar, victimless. Someone could shank him but it ain't like them killing oj, Manson, Sandusky or this guy. Depends on how big of a criminal and the case is. Locally we had someone rape beat and kill a woman and dude was on the run for about 4 days when all the smoke cleared from local news and such they couldn't put him near anybody. Yet ironically a dude that was in jail for like 2 years got beat to death in jail the reason was unknown but when they reported that an inmate died in jail they mentioned he was locked up for rape or some shyt and the dude that did it was a thief

Except it wasn't. He made a shyt load of ppl broke. Plus, his own SON committed suicide bc of him.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
how the fukk was he able to set up the blanket to hang himself?

Yeah, something about this whole story sounds fishy considering he was under suicide watch. :patrice: I mean they take everything away from you. So, there's no possible way one could commit suicide. And, on top of that he was under protective custody meaning they were making rounds to check on him every couple of minutes or so.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
$40,000 a year for an inmate at a federal institution. if they're at private its even more.

let alone the government lets them have better health insurance than most of America.

This is exactly whats wrong with our criminal justice system if someone like this Colorado shooter or Ariel Castro get caught, execute them on site or within a day. Why are we paying for all of this and pay for the boston marathon bomber to be alive?

:whoa: That's a different story altogether.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:pacspit: You are either trolling extra hard or happen to be the dumbest dude on earth.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Good...if it was up to me people who commit these kinds of crimes would be put to death a week after the trial. We overpopulated as it is don't need to waste money on this garbage

Shady_Kent

Why so serious?
Daps
Reppin
DMV (PG County)
Yeah, something about this whole story sounds fishy considering he was under suicide watch. :patrice: I mean they take everything away from you. So, there's no possible way one could commit suicide. And, on top of that he was under protective custody meaning they were making rounds to check on him every couple of minutes or so.
they said on the news that he was just in isolation but not on suicide watch so they weren't paying attention to that fakkit