BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro commits suicide!

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
cram.jpg

:thumbsup:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
look at bernie madoff

he's a legend in prison and prisoners are asking him for stock tips.

each prison and each rules are different

It depends on the crime, his was white collar, victimless. Someone could shank him but it ain't like them killing oj, Manson, Sandusky or this guy. Depends on how big of a criminal and the case is. Locally we had someone rape beat and kill a woman and dude was on the run for about 4 days when all the smoke cleared from local news and such they couldn't put him near anybody. Yet ironically a dude that was in jail for like 2 years got beat to death in jail the reason was unknown but when they reported that an inmate died in jail they mentioned he was locked up for rape or some shyt and the dude that did it was a thief

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Whenever i hear these suicide stories in prison i wonder :lupe: maybe its the fact i watched oz..but i wonder if he really comitted that :lupe: either way its a win.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
i wish that sick b*stard rotted in jail for the next 40 years until he died. he kinda got off easy and didnt suffer at all

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
i wish that sick b*stard rotted in jail for the next 40 years until he died. he kinda got off easy and didnt suffer at all

Wow easy there killer. Sounding pretty sick. A lot of the people in here sounding pretty sick, thirsty for blood for a person that has done nothing to you personally. :what:

Daps
It depends on the crime, his was white collar, victimless. Someone could shank him but it ain't like them killing oj, Manson, Sandusky or this guy. Depends on how big of a criminal and the case is. Locally we had someone rape beat and kill a woman and dude was on the run for about 4 days when all the smoke cleared from local news and such they couldn't put him near anybody. Yet ironically a dude that was in jail for like 2 years got beat to death in jail the reason was unknown but when they reported that an inmate died in jail they mentioned he was locked up for rape or some shyt and the dude that did it was a thief

:usure: white collar crime is never victimless, look at wall street.