BREAKING NEWS: Cleveland Kidnapper Ariel Castro commits suicide!

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
As much as it's good news dat piece of shyt is dead...when dese kind of individuals who commit terrible crimes die by suicide I just :beli: because it still feels like dey got away wit it for some odd reason. :leostare:

I want fukks like dis dood to suffer. :aicmon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Wow easy there killer. Sounding pretty sick. A lot of the people in here sounding pretty sick, thirsty for blood for a person that has done nothing to you personally. :what:

u must be :troll: I get it fam

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You either misinterpreting what white collar crime is or the term victimless

White-collar crime is financially motivated nonviolent crime committed for illegal monetary gain. Within criminology, it was first defined by sociologist Edwin Sutherland in 1939 as "a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation"

I fully understand what White collar crime is. Are you sure you do?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Financially motivated, nonviolent crime is my perspective. So are you debating how criminology defines victim and victimless crimes?

White-collar crime is financially motivated nonviolent crime committed for illegal monetary gain. Within criminology, it was first defined by sociologist Edwin Sutherland in 1939 as "a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation"

I fully understand what White collar crime is. Are you sure you do?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Wow easy there killer. Sounding pretty sick. A lot of the people in here sounding pretty sick, thirsty for blood for a person that has done nothing to you personally. :what:

So wait a minute, I'm supposed to feel sorry or feel bad for a muthafukka that kidnapped like 6 girls, repeatedly raped and beat them and held them captive for years? Are u fukkin kiddin me?

So lt me get this straight? Do u support him?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

So just because he didn't Kidnap me or rape or kidnap my family member that I can't hate the sick shyt that he did to other people. You got issues breh