BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
why are these demonic lyrics on such a luscious beat? shyt sounds like the first world of a sonic game :dahell:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Big Daddycommented: (grow tf up man tf up and stop supporting black genocide)

:stopitslime: there is nothing in my post about supporting black genocide p*ssy ass nikka. Yo bytch ass can't even address what I said. I've never neg anyone on this site I reply directly with a response to whom I disagree with. You got something to say I'm right here

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
People who think this video/track is fire can't complain when someone says african americans are violent, thugs... :yeshrug:

:aicmon:
maxresdefault.jpg

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
blah...

...I don't know how nikkas keep normalizing this shyt in the climate today.

straight hypnotized by a beat not even knowing you're being conditioned.

First off I don't listen to this low quality music, but being conditioned to do what? I don't even own a gun breh. I don't want to sell drugs, sip lean, shoot a nikka, pull up on a nikka, hit women, rape women, take illicit drugs. I don't get conditioned by music, in fact MOST PEOPLE don't. You know what has more affect on people in today's world. Visual art. IE movies, youtube, twitter feeds, face book live, music videos. But mostly movies. Jay Z said it best Scarface the movie did more then Scarface the rapper for me.

He wasn't say that just to say it. He was saying it because that was his actuality. Visual art ESPECIALLY crime genre's have ALOT more impact on society then any 3-4 minute song that talks about nothing. Because people can relate to movie character. They can see themselves in the character, they can see their lives in the script, they can relate to the story because they can actually see that reality in depth. There is a reason why Breaking Bad was one of the highest rated shows on TV. The average Joe becoming a drug lord by becoming a fearless criminal. Americans related to that story line. Because deep down every American wants to be a bad ass or a thug (so to speak). Most people just don't live lives that directly allows them to be such. This is why ALL Americans flock to violence. Not just black people. To harp on Hiphop while giving every other outlet for violence an out is a destructive mindset. And also a naive outlook that assumes that ALL black people are naturally prone to violence. In reality SOME black people are. But not all. It can't be all or none. I've said this before some black people aren't shyt. But the majority are hard working good heated people. Why let this small majority represent our entire race? How fukking dumb is that?

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all keep letting Phonzhi troll y'all. This dude continues to post music he apparently "doesn't like" he literally seeks this music out to dap fish

Edit: and what radio station played that? :comeon:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
First off I don't listen to this low quality music, but being conditioned to do what? I don't even own a gun breh. I don't want to sell drugs, sip lean, shoot a nikka, pull up on a nikka, hit women, rape women, take illicit drugs. I don't get conditioned by music, in fact MOST PEOPLE don't. You know what has more affect on people in today's world. Visual art. IE movies, youtube, twitter feeds, face book live, music videos. But mostly movies. Jay Z said it best Scarface the movie did more then Scarface the rapper for me.

He wasn't say that just to say it. He was saying it because that was his actuality. Visual art ESPECIALLY crime genre's have ALOT more impact on society then any 3-4 minute song that talks about nothing. Because people can relate to movie character. They can see themselves in the character, they can see their lives in the script, they can relate to the story because they can actually see that reality in depth. There is a reason why Breaking Bad was one of the highest rated shows on TV. The average Joe becoming a drug lord by becoming a fearless criminal. Americans related to that story line. Because deep down every American wants to be a bad ass or a thug (so to speak). Most people just don't live lives that directly allows them to be such. This is why ALL Americans flock to violence. Not just black people. To harp on Hiphop while giving every other outlet for violence an out is a destructive mindset. And also a naive outlook that assumes that ALL black people are naturally prone to violence. In reality SOME black people are. But not all. It can't be all or none. I've said this before some black people aren't shyt. But the majority are hard working good heated people. Why let this small majority represent our entire race? How fukking dumb is that?

breh...

Do you not think young minds are impressionable?
Remember the element in hip hop that made it important for you to live your raps?
Do you agree a lot of these youngins want to be rappers....or at least rap?

ok.

Do you not think there are people that smoke weed because it's the popular thing to do. Because their favorite song that all of their friends bump promote it? The same with lean... Gotta live your raps right?

How about the tough rap. The shoot a nikka rap...the pull up on a nikka rap. Gotta live your raps right?... Don't you think that aggression can condition a young mind to not be as compassionate as he should because it's him or me... Don't you see the possibilities of that?
Answer these questions...pay attention and look around...You'll see most people ARE conditioned...it turns out, they just don't know what it means to be conditioned. The reach is long.

To discount musics impact just because YOU'RE not effected is incredibly obtuse....to think music is the ONLY factor is also a mistake, so yes, those things you mentioned influence as well....

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah well the white people who run these record labels and whites who sponsor them push this message to be played over and over.

Cats can also choose not to make the same type of degenerate c00nery either. They don't have to choose to accept the money to make those types of joints either.

It's also kinda weird that you never hear songs about us killing some cacs or white supremacists and shyt either. Or just black empowerment/pride like we had back in the golden era of the late 80s/early 90s. Can't have us being positive and celebrating our blackness like that. Nah, let's push them to make "reality" rap to influence those who can't decipher reality/entertainment to fill these prisons. :mjpls:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
breh...

Remember the element in hip hop that made it important for you to live your raps?

ok.

Do you not think there are people that smoke weed because it's the popular thing to do. Because their favorite song that all of their friends bump promote it? The same with lean... Gotta live your raps right?

How about the tough rap. The shoot a nikka rap...the pull up on a nikka rap. Gotta live your raps right?... Don't you think that aggression can condition a young mind to not be as compassionate as he should because it's him or me... Don't you see the possibilities of that?
Answer these questions...pay attention and look around...You'll see most people ARE conditioned...it turns out, they just don't know what it means to be conditioned. The reach is long.

To discount musics impact just because YOU'RE is incredibly obtuse....to think music is the ONLY factor is also a mistake, so yes, those things you mentioned influence as well....

Like I said Visual breh. You don't think all the footage of 9/11, the Sandy Hook shooting, all the live videos of people being killed on Facebook/Twitter desensitized the younger generation? I am not saying music has absolutely no effect on minds. But to make music as a primary scapegoat or pretend that its more powerful then Visual is obtuse in its self. To even go further and make this bogus argument that youth are at risk to being criminals based on music or art in general is obtuse. Like someone else said Crime is down, Drug usage down, Teen Pregnancy down, Youth incarceration down. But guess what it is up...college graduation and admission and in turn degree graduations. So that means that your argument is bogus and only an impression from yourself in regards to what you perceive the music to mean. And you are also not admitting that yes some kids will choose to indulge in crime, violence, drugs....and the music may be the SOUNDTRACK to the life the choose. But it certainly not be the reason for it. Because they will most likely be involved in that lifestyle regardless of the music or not. Just like people did BEFORE hiphop existed. Hence hiphop is an addition to the culture. But IT IS NOT THE CAUSE OF IT......perhaps some people just ain't shyt. Stop looking for scapegoats to blame for the some of the failure in our race............its bogus and the genre has done way more good then bad

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
breh...

ok.

To discount musics impact just because YOU'RE not effected is incredibly obtuse....to think music is the ONLY factor is also a mistake, so yes, those things you mentioned influence as well....

Church.

The cacs and joos who run these labels and radio know exactly what they are doing.