aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Come on a hip hop forum to complain about hip hop brehs:mjlol:

Gangster rap been around since the late 80s

You don't like it, listen to social conscious rap and keep it moving

Making the same threads over and over again not going to change shyt
@PhonZhi the type of dude to go to the club, run up on the DJ and be like "ayo I got some shyt for the streets they gotta feel" in the middle of a trap set

and he tries to slip this song through

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
That sort of music is very negative. I stopped listening to such music when I was a young teen. Been better off since. All that negativity does impact you psychologically.
What's sad is a lot of people don't even realize how negative they are (their thoughts/feelings) because of the music they listen to.

They think because they aren't selling drugs, in a gang or shooting people, they aren't being affected by the information, people or entertainment they choose to consume.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Is this the rapper that does all the other rap songs?

d3539cca5556e17628ebc718aa215704.png

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Too many other woke brothers and sisters know I speak the truth, so it balances things out
What's the point of being "woke"

If your main argument hinges on the fact that black people are helpless sheep who can't stop themselves from taking in negative media content?

Your whole angle suggests that people can't make changes themselves and are at the mercy of record labels and white supremacy. But I haven't heard a song on radio in a while. I wouldn't know most of these ratchet rappers if other brehs didn't put me on. Not the media..

All you are is aware and complaining you need a next step of action. Black people stay stuck on protest mode. Help ain't coming if you don't help yourself. Raising awareness only lets people know what's up thats it. That's all being woke does it is not a plan of action on anything. You haven't progressed an inch since you started making these threads because you are still complaining about being held back instead of making steps to move forward.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
wanna know what's crazy:

if Donald Trump got on TV and said:

"i'm not going to help a people that listen to music like pull up with a stick!
have you heard that song? it's disgusting! it's just about murdering people!
they promote and celebrate killing each other and they love it!!"

and what's the first thing we would do, call him a racist!! :mjlol:

man we are so fukking gone :wow: