BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
People who think this video/track is fire can't complain when someone says african americans are violent, thugs... :yeshrug:
So, by that point, anyone who likes The Godfather can't complain when someone says that Italians are violent, organized criminals. If I watch Psycho, all single white males are serial killers. If I watch Game of Death, then all Asians are karatekas or Kung Fu masters, no?

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
No IT DOESN'T"T APPLY TO EVERYONE......that is not an opinion that is fact. And your addressing a strawman argument, but have not touched on the main issue in regards to your concerns. Poor education, poor neighborhoods, poor upward mobility. With the common denominator being Poverty. I would like for people like you and Phonzi to touch on these issues with as much passion as you have when you talk about hiphop. Its like that comes secondary to hiphop. Well yeah people are poor, but this music is destroying our race.....which is just asinine(but we've touched on that). Basically nobody really wants address the real issues. Rich people can listen to lil uzi vert and no one feels like they are going to go shoot a nikka or rock the faq swag movement.

But a poor people can do the same and be subject to every single stereotype out there. What's the difference in this situation? What makes poor people so subjective to having their wills and wants imposed upon by impression? Because they are broke they are dumber? More inclined to want to be like the rappers? No, 1 has neither to do with the other.........

So it's bad to speak on how toxic music is...if I'm not talking about poverty? I should just ignore a 10 year old singling along to lyrics promoting popping a nikka?....does that really make sense to you? We under attack...

why do you keep thinking we're ignoring poverty? I'm in this thread specifically for music.

I talk about white supremacy all the time....I believe that's the cause in a nut shell.

I speak about what I know...I know more about music and how it effects people...I know hip hops infiltration is due to white supermacy

To address your question about the difference to rich people and poor people and musics effect. That's easy. Creating this toxic music is seen as a ticket out the hood...as a ticket to those riches that poor people don't have. That's the only reason why they do it, they aren't thinking of the damage, they are thinking about living a better life....Can't really blame them...but it's all about supply and demand....if it wasn't lucrative to shoot a nikka in your verse over a banging beat....then nikkas wouldn't..

Poor people are clearly more susceptive to this....this isn't the whole picture tho...those in a poor community probably aren't getting nourished properly...chemical filled food, led polluted water...or educated properly, because the schools aren't being funded...schools may be crawling with teachers that aren't engaging students because those teachers just don't have the resources and they aren't being paid enough to push on..... again...this is A answer...not THE answer....

dog...the picture is HUGE... I see it all.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So it's bad to speak on how toxic music is...if I'm not talking about poverty? I should just ignore a 10 year old singling along to lyrics promoting popping a nikka?....does that really make sense to you? We under attack...

why do you keep thinking we're ignoring poverty? I'm in this thread specifically for music.

I talk about white supremacy all the time....I believe that's the cause in a nut shell.

I speak about what I know...I know more about music and how it effects people...I know hip hops infiltration is due to white supermacy

To address your question about the difference to rich people and poor people and musics effect. That's easy. Creating this toxic music is seen as a ticket out the hood...as a ticket to those riches that poor people don't have. That's the only reason why they do it, they aren't thinking of the damage, they are thinking about living a better life....Can't really blame them...but it's all about supply and demand....if it wasn't lucrative to shoot a nikka in your verse over a banging beat....then nikkas wouldn't..

Poor people are clearly more susceptive to this....this isn't the whole picture tho...those in a poor community probably aren't getting nourished properly...chemical filled food, led polluted water...or educated properly, because the schools aren't being funded...schools may be crawling with teachers that aren't engaging students because those teachers just don't have the resources and they aren't being paid enough to push on..... again...this is A answer...not THE answer....

dog...the picture is HUGE... I see it all.

What status is the 10 year old. Is he a grade A student, what are his goals in life. What are his parents doing? If its not your son then yes you should ignore it, because you don't see the picture past what you believe to be ignorance. What else does the little boy listen to? Basically you can't assess the boy based on a 20 second interaction of what you perceive him to be.

Because you are ignoring poverty and side stepping that issue and continuing to push a false narrative of this being bad demon that is rap music

Its more then white supremacy, because as stated rich and or well off kids aren't killing each other are they? Violence is not inherently a black thing breh. Its inherently an impoverished thing. In fact they go hand in hand. And your still choosing to side step it

Creating toxic music is seen as a ticket out the hood? So what about Chance the Rapper? What about every well off rapper that came from the suburbs that still chooses to rap "toxic" music like the idiot in the OP with thousand dollar braces in mouth? Another mass generalization. And plenty of artist don't endorse violence breh. And poor people are more subjective to what? Wanting to be a rapper? Endorsing violence? Wanting to be drug dealers?

Do you know the amount of rappers in music that didn't grow up poor? Or who went to college, who are highly intelligent? Your problem ( And I clearly see now) your stuck on stereotypes. You believe poor people are somehow less intelligent, only want to promote violence, will do anything for a buck and apparently are bringing the black race down. And you somehow believe that most rappers are ignorant, and come from these backgrounds and therefore are low level intelligent c00ns who don't amount to shyt. Now I could be putting words in your mouth and that's not my intention. But the more you talk the more you impose these stereotypes on our race and people. Breh......We can't continue this conversation. You keep making all these bogus comparisons and accusations that are not really based on individualism or reality. But props to the positive convo....we just have to agree to disagree.......you starting to trend on c00n levels...and its making me uncomfortable.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
If its not your son then yes you should ignore it

I vehemently disagree with this. The mentality that if it doesn't effect me, why should I care, is killing society period.

Because you are ignoring poverty and side stepping that issue and continuing to push a false narrative of this being bad demon that is rap music

Again...not ignoring poverty...but I see you have a comprehension issue.

Its more then white supremacy, because as stated rich and or well off kids aren't killing each other are they? Violence is not inherently a black thing breh. Its inherently an impoverished thing. In fact they go hand in hand. And your still choosing to side step it

Are you low key saying, white supremacy has no effect on the poverty in the black community....white supremacy has no effect on what music get's played?....White supremacy has no vested interest in privatized prisons? Are you really not able to hold peripheral vision?...are you trolling me?:jbhmm:

your stuck on stereotypes. You believe poor people are somehow less intelligent, only want to promote violence, will do anything for a buck and apparently are bringing the black race down. And you somehow believe that most rappers are ignorant, and come from these backgrounds and therefore are low level intelligent c00ns who don't amount to shyt. Now I could be putting words in your mouth and that's not my intention. But the more you talk the more you impose these stereotypes on our race and people. Breh......We can't continue this conversation. You keep making all these bogus comparisons and accusations that are not really based on individualism or reality. But props to the positive convo....we just have to agree to disagree.......you starting to trend on c00n levels...and its making me uncomfortable.

Are you white? I feel like you just took me for a ride....lol... You effectively displayed no ability to comprehend what I'm saying, Now I'm a c00n, because you're saying I'm stuck on stereotypes...completely ignoring the fact that I told you I can see the difference in the people music effects and those that it doesn't effect.

You say I generalize, but generalize my responses to fit your narrative.

To make it so bad...you agree that music is toxic and it's a factor after bouncing back and forth...but you're shoe horning a poverty debate to help explain why music isn't so bad?

Hmmmm...:jbhmm::jbhmm:.... lol...You looking funny fam.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Come on a hip hop forum to complain about hip hop brehs:mjlol:

Gangster rap been around since the late 80s

You don't like it, listen to social conscious rap and keep it moving

Making the same threads over and over again not going to change shyt

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I vehemently disagree with this. The mentality that if it doesn't effect me, why should I care, is killing society period.

Again...not ignoring poverty...but I see you have a comprehension issue.

Are you low key saying, white supremacy has no effect on the poverty in the black community....white supremacy has no effect on what music get's played?....White supremacy has no vested interest in privatized prisons? Are you really not able to hold peripheral vision?...are you trolling me?:jbhmm:

Are you white? I feel like you just took me for a ride....lol... You effectively displayed no ability to comprehend what I'm saying, Now I'm a c00n, because you're saying I'm stuck on stereotypes...completely ignoring the fact that I told you I can see the difference in the people music effects and those that it doesn't effect.

You say I generalize, but generalize my responses to fit your narrative.

To make it so bad...you agree that music is toxic and it's a factor after bouncing back and forth...but you're shoe horning a poverty debate to help explain why music isn't so bad?

Hmmmm...:jbhmm::jbhmm:.... lol...You looking funny fam.

Toxic is in quotations breh...:gucci:......and ive vehemently have indicated music is not a factor. Because its universal and people from all backgrounds indulge in it..therefore its not the issue at hand. But like I said..you keep making one generalization after the other...not really applying logic to your thought process. And your a c00n because you insinuated that poor blacks are more prone to wanting to be rappers or criminals...you want to make this argument poverty is perhaps a way of life as opposed to an unfortunate and unwanted predicament. And you insinuated most poor people are porch monkeys looking to escape by being Mr Bojangles...

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Toxic is in quotations breh...:gucci:......and ive vehemently have indicated music is not a factor. Because its universal and people from all backgrounds indulge in it..therefore its not the issue at hand. But like I said..you keep making one generalization after the other...not really applying logic to your thought process. And your a c00n because you insinuated that poor blacks are more prone to wanting to be rappers or criminals...you want to make this argument poverty is perhaps a way of life as opposed to an unfortunate and unwanted predicament. And you insinuated most poor people are porch monkeys looking to escape by being Mr Bojangles...

:mindblown:...

I'm off it..

Carry on.

Daps
I don't think I ever heard a song exclusively about killing black people. If you just think a rapper saying "I would shoot a nikka" is only pertaining to black people then you are sadly mistaken and clearly don't understand street vernacular :francis:

Well they certainly aren't talking about them white kids like Dylan Roof who shoot up black churches
Or white cops like Darren Wilson who gun down black men
Or mexicans like Zimmerman who shoot black teens and pretty much end up doing victory laps

So really, who else are these rappers talking about? :francis:

frazi

Rookie
Daps
That sort of music is very negative. I stopped listening to such music when I was a young teen. Been better off since. All that negativity does impact you psychologically.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Well they certainly aren't talking about them white kids like Dylan Roof who shoot up black churches
Or white cops like Darren Wilson who gun down black men
Or mexicans like Zimmerman who shoot black teens and pretty much end up doing victory laps

So really, who else are these rappers talking about? :francis:

EVERYBODY

:gucci: you really think a legit shooter wouldn't clap a cac? That's so ridiculous it's almost not worth addressing but I'll bite

Do you know any hood nikkas/rappers? Where are you from? Have you ever been to the hood?
A song that's speaking on murder is not saying only blacks so where the fukk are yall getting this?:why:
The word nikka is a fukking noun if that's where you're getting confused. Like I said some of yall clearly don't understand street vernacular :snoop: