BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ahhh look at you back out from your original statement, when your confronted with even the smallest bit of evidence against your filmsly, alarmist rhetoric.

By coli fukkboy logic, he's glorifying it.

:mindblown: But I was also told black artists only did this. I'm confused.

three cac songs have been posted in this thread thus far, all of them AT LEAST 10 years old.

the heroin song you're posting is literally from the 60's, meanwhile, the song in the OP is a few months old and there are plenty more being made right this very second.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The State of Black Music in the 21st century
R&B: fukking, sucking, shaking ass
Rap: fukking, twerking, pulling out the burna, doing lean or any other "white elicit drug" while tricking on some light skinned thot.
Gospel: Inspirational lyrics, gospel covers of secular music, and pie in the sky lyrics

Fixed

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
You just happened to miss out on dude swinging around a baseball bat, right? I'm sure he just got done playing baseball lmfao The lyrics of the song are threatening violence in the same way rap artists do it to protects themselves, crew and families. The song literally is called Cordier Street BEATDOWN and beatdown is the name of the genre, which was mostly established by violent hardcore bands
Oh my god, a baseball bat. :mjlol::mjlol:
Do you know how many innocent black people are affected because of drive by shootings, that are constantly glorified in rap lyrics?

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Sure buddy, what evidence did you post? Show me videos of young white people singing about killing each other and calling their women bytches.

I posted examples of white artists talking about drug and alcohol use based on your out of touch, armchair stance that only black artists seem to produce that kind of music, meanwhile white artist built legacies of that exact same subject matter.

See if you actually had a backbone in your body you'd realize it's a bullshyt stigma that black artist themselves can't create similar content without facing scorns and being accused as the harbingers of this country's drug problems that have been around before hip-hop, rock or pop were even conceived.

You're literally just like the white people of the 40's-60's who thought black music was evil and would poison the minds of lilly white children everywhere.Pathetic.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
You know nothing of contemporary black music if you believe this to be the case.

And you can't even pull the most of it is card based on mainstream media exposure, because that in itself is just a sampling of what else is being made.

That's like saying The Chainsmokers is a representation of electronic music as a whole.

You cant be that dense to think I meant all of these genres of music only have those types of content. The mainstream is what influences the masses not some indy, underground, non-label backed music.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
three cac songs have been posted in this thread thus far, all of them AT LEAST 10 years old.

the heroin song you're posting is literally from the 60's, meanwhile, the song in the OP is a few months old and there are plenty more being made right this very second.

Fix the drug and gun culture/violence problem in this country, get people some therapy, stress effective conflict resolutions to deter possible future attempts of violence and maybe it'll stop.

Getting rid of hip-hop or forcing artist to tone down their content would be the equivalent to spitting on a severed limb and calling it first aid

^ This came out last year.​

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
You cant be that dense to think I meant all of these genres of music only have those types of content. The mainstream is what influences the masses not some indy, underground, non-label backed music.

So why has violent crime, drug use, teen pregnancy been on the decrease? Seems like an ineffective campaign to me.

Daps
Reppin

Is that music being played on mainstream radio stations 24/7?

I posted examples of white artists talking about drug and alcohol use based on your out of touch, armchair stance that only black artists seem to produce that kind of music, meanwhile white artist built legacies of that exact same subject matter.

See if you actually had a backbone in your body you'd realize it's a bullshyt stigma that black artist themselves can't create similar content without facing scorns and being accused as the harbingers of this country's drug problems that have been around before hip-hop, rock or pop were even conceived.

You're literally just like the white people of the 40's-60's who thought black music was evil and would poison the minds of lilly white children everywhere.Pathetic.
:russell:

Can you name a popular song right now performed by a white artist/band glorifying the use of drugs?

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Is that music being played on mainstream radio stations 24/7?

:russell:

Can you name a popular song right now performed by a white artist/band glorifying the use of drugs?

Define what you call glorifying.

Because making a song where drugs are referenced, isn't exactly the same thing.

I mean I just hate to be lazy and make your shyt argument for you.

Daps
Reppin
That's not what you said at all
:comeon: you want to play games really?

Define what you call glorifying.

Because making a song where drugs are referenced, isn't exactly the same thing.

I mean I just hate to be lazy and make your shyt argument for you.
You don't know the definition of glorifying?

1a : to make glorious by bestowing honor, praise, or admiration

Unless you're mentally slow you can understand what it means.