BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
:comeon: you want to play games really?

You don't know the definition of glorifying?

Unless you're mentally slow you can understand what it means.

But what does that have to do with your original statement silly?
I only hear nikkas making these kinda songs. :mjpls:

:jbhmm: Such a suspect thing to say.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I never heard this shyt.
Where are the guns, drugs, fake money, half naked women?

The song is literally about a kid getting his dads gun and going on a school shooting and you clearly live under a rock to not have heard this song considering it was a top billboard his and EVERY WHERE or you're just playing stupid which I'm inclined to believe you are

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Eminem has made songs like that. OP loves Eminem by the way. :mjpls:
Yes but how many eminems do we have? For every eminem you have 50 other nikkas who will sell their soul for a record deal.

The song is literally about a kid getting his dads gun and going on a school shooting and you clearly live under a rock to not have heard this song considering it was a top billboard his and EVERY WHERE or you're just playing stupid which I'm inclined to believe you are
Stop playing stupid, you know damn well that's not the same as black people pointing loaded guns to a camera rapping about killing each other for a gucci belt.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
Me suspect? You're the one with the cac in your kitchen. :heh:

I see you couldn't find a recent popular song by a white artist singing about killing each other.

I mean to be fair, I was drunk as fukk (something your lot loves to leave out and when I clarified what really happened, but whatever, not my fault you lack integrity) and we we're talking about our favorite things about the coli. Don't see why that's such a bad thing.

I don't really need to, and even if I did, what difference does it being popular have to do with anything? Shouldn't the concern be the fact that violence is being channeled thru music instead of the real world....which actually doesn't sound like that bad of a phenomenon if you ask me.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
I mean to be fair, I was drunk as fukk (something your lot loves to leave out and when I clarified what really happened, but whatever, not my fault you lack integrity) and we we're talking about our favorite things about the coli. Don't see why that's such a bad thing.

I don't really need to, and even if I did, what difference does it being popular have to do with anything? Shouldn't the concern be the fact that violence is being channeled thru music instead of the real world....which actually doesn't sound like that bad of a phenomenon if you ask me.
I've never invited or seen anyone invite a stranger dude to their house like that. :pachaha:
You into that bussy fam? :sas1:

"instead of the real world" :snoop:
Go to any hood in a major city and you will see physical and mental violence you dumbass.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As a black man, it shows me that it sucks to be black in America. At least certain parts. Who can enjoy living life like that. Where are these cats from? I need to curve that hell they're living in.