BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
waits for flood of "punk rock" songs that are always mentioned but never posted in these threads.

:mjgrin:

There's a shyt ton lol

Hardcore bands typically don't get on camera and threaten people with guns but they definitely do threaten violence within said music, at shows etc

How you gonna tell me I'm wrong when Ive been apart of that scene for 10+ years just because you don't like the fact you and your buddies "black people are the only ones to be violent in music" shtick is a farce

Death metal, grindcore, punk etc LYRICS are filled violence, this is what the entire thread is even about, is the content of said lyrics and message, so wtf does white people doing their dirt in secret have to do with it? Just sounds like you're ashamed guys in OP exist and show their dirt in public cause in your mind it "makes black people look bad" which is lame as shyt

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

There's a shyt ton lol

Hardcore bands typically don't get on camera and threaten people with guns but they definitely do threaten violence within said music, at shows etc

How you gonna tell me I'm wrong when Ive been apart of that scene for 10+ years just because you don't like the fact you and your buddies "black people are the only ones to be violent in music" shtick is a farce

umm. white woman, no one is suggesting that Black people are the only ones to be violent in their music.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
As if these rap "artists" have any power to decide...

Ahhh look at you back out from your original statement, when your confronted with even the smallest bit of evidence against your filmsly, alarmist rhetoric.

nikka,

:mjlol:

did you just post a song about a cac drinking beer and being bored?

:mjlol:

By coli fukkboy logic, he's glorifying it.

:mindblown: But I was also told black artists only did this. I'm confused.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

There's a shyt ton lol

They look like they are just exercising in the video. :ld:
I saw no guns, drugs, half naked women, etc.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
Anyone hating on op is a clown. Good job op. Trying to get myself to listen less to those types of music. Its hard because that what we've been conditioned to listen to from our youth.

Be black and love music that celebrates killing other blacks bruhs :francis::martin:

Me and my friend had a discussion about this the other day.
I don't think I ever heard a song exclusively about killing black people. If you just think a rapper saying "I would shoot a nikka" is only pertaining to black people then you are sadly mistaken and clearly don't understand street vernacular :francis:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
They look like they are just exercising in the video. :ld:
I saw no guns, drugs, half naked women, etc.

You just happened to miss out on dude swinging around a baseball bat, right? I'm sure he just got done playing baseball lmfao The lyrics of the song are threatening violence in the same way rap artists do it to protects themselves, crew and families. The song literally is called Cordier Street BEATDOWN and beatdown is the name of the genre, which was mostly established by violent hardcore bands

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
The State of Black Music in the 21st century
R&B: fukking, sucking, shaking ass
Rap: fukking, twerking, pulling out the burna, doing lean or any other "white elicit drug"
Gospel: Inspirational lyrics, gospel covers of secular music, and pie in the sky lyrics

You know nothing of contemporary black music if you believe this to be the case.

And you can't even pull the most of it is card based on mainstream media exposure, because that in itself is just a sampling of what else is being made.

That's like saying The Chainsmokers is a representation of electronic music as a whole.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
Ahhh look at you back out from your original statement, when your confronted with even the smallest bit of evidence against your filmsly, alarmist rhetoric.

By coli fukkboy logic, he's glorifying it.

:mindblown: But I was also told black artists only did this. I'm confused.

Sure buddy, what evidence did you post? Show me videos of young white people singing about killing each other and calling their women bytches.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Kill yourself if you're so sad and depressed :umad:

nikka makes the same thread over and over almost every fukkin day like a gatdamn bot :mjlol:

And he still listens to the same music that he claims to hate :mjlol:

*waits for corny deflection* :mjlol:
exactly lol. And he stans eminem