BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

Blacks and all need to handle conflict better.

why would you need a gun? in a hood? in a video?

why would you know of the video or song?

why dont you volunteer and tell people to make shows for all blacks and not just hood black entertaining?

why dont you tell blacks and all there are better ways to handle conflict?

Dont hood blacks and all need to defend self?

Should there be no guns at all. That is the best option!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Kill yourself if you're so sad and depressed :umad:

nikka makes the same thread over and over almost every fukkin day like a gatdamn bot :mjlol:

And he still listens to the same music that he claims to hate :mjlol:

*waits for corny deflection* :mjlol:

Is his argument true or false?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The production is a nice change up from what I'm use to hearing. :ehh:

I mean the real problem should be people's, in this case teenagers and criminals having easy access to such firepower, but OP's gonna be a fukk nikka supreme and further trivialize the issue of gun violence and just focus on the music.

How is he trivializing gun violence by taking issue the insinuation of violence in the video :what:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You dudes love so called thugs more the black women you complain about :dahell:

It's ashame that a pathology of violence and criminality has been attached to black male identity:scust:

chowism

King of Short Gang
Daps
Op is right but these dudes will never admit it because they are emotionally attached to the music. We like to deflect to toxicity of certain things because we enjoy them. The main reason most of us disrespect black women, calling them bytches and hoes is because of the music. The main reason we openly say nikka has music influence behind it. Alot of our degeneracy becoming normalized is because of the music.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Is his argument true or false?
The guy your quoting and others have no sense of past history. They have no idea how "media propaganda" has been used against the black race for generations now.

Honestly I'm not even sure if posters who get :fire: about this subject are even black. The most static and pushback I've gotten over the years on this subject has been from nonblacks.

If your black and have absolutely zero problems constantly seeing the black image portrayed as uncivilized savages then I can only assume you have zero knowledge of self and past history.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Idk why you continue. You're preaching to a deaf choir.
Not really breh. I've had at least 10 posters hit me up in my inbox telling me that I've helped to change the way they see things and to not view everything as "just entertainment".

I'm starting to agree with Phonzi about this music thing now.

@PhonZhi You Doing Gawd's Work Breh :salute:

I would be doing my fellow blacks a disservice if I didn't spread this message:mjcry:

If I make only 1 person think differently, I've done my job.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Not really breh. I've had at least 10 posters hit me up in my inbox telling me that I've helped to change the way they see things and to not view everything as "just entertainment".

I'm starting to agree with Phonzi about this music thing now.

@PhonZhi You Doing Gawd's Work Breh :salute:

I would be doing my fellow blacks a disservice if I didn't spread this message:mjcry:

If I make only 1 person think differently, I've done my job.
Oh wow. Good stuff. Keep fighting the fight against ignorance :salute: