BREAKING: Music That Makes Killing Black People Seem "Cool"

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Oh wow. Good stuff. Keep fighting the fight against ignorance :salute:
Yeah all these internet threads are really making a difference. :skip: He's so brave.

Meanwhile during the day he's listening to his favorite rapper Eminem.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Yeah all these internet threads are really making a difference. :skip: He's so brave.

Meanwhile during the day he's listening to his favorite rapper Eminem.
If it makes a difference to one person then it's making a difference. Yes, he's brave for doing this in TLR which is a forum polluted with retardation, ignorance and just people that don't know shyt.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If it makes a difference to one person then it's making a difference. Yes, he's brave for doing this in TLR which is a forum polluted with retardation, ignorance and just people that don't know shyt.
:laff: He's not brave for typing some words on a screen. fukk out of here. He's an e-activist who enjoys the same music that he condemns.

And? Is eminem sipping lean rapping about selling drugs to his aunt?
No he's making songs about killing his wife, abusing women, glorifying drug use, and getting passes for making a racist song about a black woman.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
:laff: He's not brave for typing some words on a screen. fukk out of here. He's an e-activist who enjoys the same music that he condemns.

No he's making songs about killing his wife, abusing women, glorifying drug use, and getting passes for making a racist song about a black woman.
I can't speak on the type of music he likes because I don't know what he likes, but there's no problem with saying someone had the courage to do something that may be seen as unpopular on here. Others may "fear" red reps" or insults and therefore may choose against it.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I can't speak on the type of music he likes because I don't know what he likes

You're making excuses for his hypocrisy. He's openly stated his admiration for Eminem's music and recently made a thread about Mobb Deep. :martin: Don't lecture people about evil rap music when your favorite rapper is some white guy who has made far more toxic disturbing music.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
You're making excuses for his hypocrisy. He's openly stated his admiration for Eminem's music and recently made a thread about Mobb Deep. :martin: Don't lecture people about evil rap music when your favorite rapper is some white guy who has made far more toxic disturbing music.
I'm not making excuses for anything. His viewpoint isn't wrong.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm not making excuses for anything. His viewpoint isn't wrong.

It IS wrong. Using rap music as a scapegoat is beyond outdated and flat out false. People have pointed out in this thread the decrease in violent crime, drug use, and teen pregnancy during the rise of hip-hop.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
It IS wrong. Using rap music as a scapegoat is beyond outdated and flat out false. People have pointed out in this thread the decrease in violent crime, drug use, and teen pregnancy during the rise of hip-hop.
So you're going to sit here and say that gangsta rap music has zero influence on those in the inner city, especially those who come from broken homes and don't have much direction?

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
i was bored and looked at the sah babii interview...

dude was dropping knowledge about the 666 not being devilish

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Kill yourself if you're so sad and depressed :umad:

nikka makes the same thread over and over almost every fukkin day like a gatdamn bot :mjlol:

And he still listens to the same music that he claims to hate :mjlol:

*waits for corny deflection* :mjlol:
Still c00ning huh

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Low key I downloaded pretty much every hardcore/punk and trap song posted in the first few pages of this thread after reading it :blessed:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So why has violent crime, drug use, teen pregnancy been on the decrease? Seems like an ineffective campaign to me.
There are a lot of reasons violent crime has dropped... abortions going up and the prison population growing is one reason.

So the campaign might be more effective than you think.

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Black violence" has occurred and occurs with or without music or entertainment being a driving factor or contributor

So why has violent crime, drug use, teen pregnancy been on the decrease? Seems like an ineffective campaign to me.
I'm pretty sure you got a bunch limited stats that back your claims. It coming from someone who know lots of young people. The ones that worship these negative images, truely thrive to be like/want what they hear and see in tv.

I don't think you in the community like that if you don't see this.

Bad girls club, love and hip hop, house wife's etc. I know people(women) who build their personality of these shows. All have tatts and kids with no dad around. :yeshrug: