BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What sexual confirmed scandals were Obama involved in?

You said "Democrats". Your question actually proves my point.
8Ce2Afj.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You can't fukk your employees as the DA of a county. She could ultimately get removed and replaced with another DA, which probably wouldn't move forward with either trial. Then she payed him more than others as well. I mean that is like text book sexual harassment. People in power cant fukk those reporting to them.

You can't fukk your employees as a manager at McDonald's. That's not what I'm confused about.

I'm confused why people think the Trump and YSL cases are going to go away because of this.

Fred.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
You can't fukk your employees as a manager at McDonald's. That's not what I'm confused about.

I'm confused why people think the Trump and YSL cases are going to go away because of this.

Fred.

They don't think the case is legitimate to begin with.

The Georgia case equals accountability for Trump, and their cognitive dissonance can't allow them to accept that Trump is pretty well fukked once this case goes to trial.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
That's just the necessary contrarian video necessary for views.

There are well respected and experienced lawyers this is a public image debacle especially given the fact Fani is interested in elected positions
Contrarian is when a person goes against the common position often just to do so. These are experienced lawyers giving their view on whether there is some grounds for action against her on a legal basis.

I don’t really care about “optics”. I care about whether there are legal grounds to remove her from the case or not. Additionally by all accounts he’s an experienced well credentialed attorney.

As they go into in the video there is an old boys network who has issues with women of color who get too big for their britches. She’s corrupt for giving a qualified person a position on her team (with two other white people I might add). There is no argument that he’s incompetent or unable to fill the duties he’s assigned. People have relationships with colleagues all the time. I can acknowledge that it raises eyebrows if that person is given a position by someone they’re in a relationship with however if that person has the credentials then it’s largely irrelevant and that’s why she won’t face any major sanction here if any.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Fred.
Put 2 and 2 together, this is a red state with ALOT of Trump stans

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Contrarian is when a person goes against the common position often just to do so. These are experienced lawyers giving their view on whether there is some grounds for action against her on a legal basis.

I don’t really care about “optics”. I care about whether there are legal grounds to remove her from the case or not. Additionally by all accounts he’s an experienced well credentialed attorney.

As they go into in the video there is an old boys network who has issues with women of color who get too big for their britches. She’s corrupt for giving a qualified person a position on her team (with two other white people I might add). There is no argument that he’s incompetent or unable to fill the duties he’s assigned. People have relationships with colleagues all the time. I can acknowledge that it raises eyebrows if that person is given a position by someone they’re in a relationship with however if that person has the credentials then it’s largely irrelevant and that’s why she won’t face any major sanction here if any.

For every experienced lawyer saying this is nothing

There is an experienced lawyer saying she fukked up

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

The issue that will be pressed on his credentials is that he lacks much significant prosecutorial experience. Like almost none, even close to this level. The counter will be that that was why he was chosen, to offer that balance and see things through different eyes. But, still, even as a defense attorney, he was never near a RICO or serious criminal charges. Like federal CCE or trafficking or cartel trafficking, organized crime cases.

Like you said, the old boy network for sure has defined a lot of Atlanta's backroom deals and smoky cigar filled rooms kind of mythos. I read Tom Wolfe's book about Atlanta, A Man In Full, that really underlines the racial, political, mayoral, business politics of the city, and how messy it can get.

I don't even know what wold happen, she's the sitting district attorney, not just a line prosecutor. One of her deputies could be brought in. Affairs in DA's offices are common, but that doesn't mean they are always without consequence.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
The issue that will be pressed on his credentials is that he lacks much significant prosecutorial experience. Like almost none, even close to this level. The counter will be that that was why he was chosen, to offer that balance and see things through different eyes. But, still, even as a defense attorney, he was never near a RICO or serious criminal charges. Like federal CCE or trafficking or cartel trafficking, organized crime cases.

Like you said, the old boy network for sure has defined a lot of Atlanta's backroom deals and smoky cigar filled rooms kind of mythos. I read Tom Wolfe's book about Atlanta, A Man In Full, that really underlines the racial, political, mayoral, business politics of the city, and how messy it can get.

I don't even know what wold happen, she's the sitting district attorney, not just a line prosecutor. One of her deputies could be brought in. Affairs in DA's offices are common, but that doesn't mean they are always without consequence.
I guarantee if he had the same credentials but not involved with her it wouldn’t be an issue. Indeed it wasn’t until it was found out.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I guarantee if he had the same credentials but not involved with her it wouldn’t be an issue. Indeed it wasn’t until it was found out.

True. But, I don't know much about the prosecutors team at all, on this one. Maybe I am not reading the local Atlanta coverage, the AJC.

State level prosecutions, in general, esp. in somewhere like Atlanta, which is obviously a metropolitan city and a prosperous one, still retains some of that small town/old boy south kind of thing, they tend to be messy.

that is why I thought the prosecution overreached on this, because instead of maybe 6 lawyers, you have like triple that, trying to look for leverage.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
True. But, I don't know much about the prosecutors team at all, on this one. Maybe I am not reading the local Atlanta coverage, the AJC.

State level prosecutions, in general, esp. in somewhere like Atlanta, which is obviously a metropolitan city and a prosperous one, still retains some of that small town/old boy south kind of thing, they tend to be messy.

that is why I thought the prosecution overreached on this, because instead of maybe 6 lawyers, you have like triple that, trying to look for leverage.
Well we’ll see in a few weeks but I would be surprised if she faces substantial sanction