BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
:francis:
she's now officially under investigation for criminal misconduct & corruption
GEeC_-jXgAAyNNP

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The guy that she hired with taxpayer funds who was piping her down was/is.

No- I know that. She’s divorced? Oh ex-hubby Fred. My bad. The last time I checked some site had him listed as her husband. That’s why I was like she’s really F’d. Still bad that this dude was married and filed when he got hired, but at least he did file.

Yea this is messy as hell.
And Trump still needs to go down.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
No- I know that. She’s divorced? Oh ex-hubby Fred. My bad. The last time I checked some site had him listed as her husband. That’s why I was like she’s really F’d. Still bad that this dude was married and filed when he got hired, but at least he did file.

Some messy shyt

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
she's now officially under investigation for criminal misconduct & corruption
GEeC_-jXgAAyNNP

The guy that she hired with taxpayer funds who was piping her down was/is.

Some messy shyt

You bums be falling for the okey doke hard…

Fanni already had the drop on them.. the ex wife was working with one of the Rico defendants on the smear and got caught red handed lmaoo

banner34

Superstar
Daps

Fanni already had the drop on them.. the ex wife was working with one of the Rico defendants on the smear and got caught red handed lmaoo

The scandal is bigger than the case now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The scandal is bigger than the case now.
Watch the judge rule in favor of Willis come hearing time.. defendant gave zero proof of an affair but Fanni got proof of her special prosecutor ex wife and rico defendant trying to actively obstruct the case…

Did you watch the video?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Watch the judge rule in favor of Willis come hearing time.. defendant gave zero proof of an affair but Fanni got proof of her special prosecutor ex wife and rico defendant trying to actively obstruct the case…

Did you watch the video?

They don’t care. They won’t watch it. They just want Daddy Trump to face no consequences

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

You can chill with the name calling :comeon:

I didn’t say I wanted her removed from the case; I simply stated that this is some mess. AND IT IS.

Regardless, the people (including majority of the folks on this forum) want to see her take Trump down.

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
My legal expertise begins and ends with "Better Call Saul" but I don't see any feasible way this impacts the Trump (or Young Thug case) other than being social media fodder for people that want the charges thrown out, anyway.

Fred.
This.

This will be a case of Trumpers feeling invincible bc he's above the law.

Furthermore, he'll be able to reference the arrest, mugshot, and trials, as picking on him, and as proof of it all being "false/fake news", and his base will absolutely eat it up.