BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You can chill with the name calling :comeon:

I didn’t say I wanted her removed from the case; I simply stated that this is some mess. AND IT IS.

Regardless, the people (including majority of the folks on this forum) want to see her take Trump down.

No they don’t. We got that firefighter from Panama. Julio or whatever Matt Gaertz calls the black self hating Latinos now. We have plenty of cacs here pretending they’re black.

We also have coins like @Silver Surfer and @TripleAgent wanting to see Trump walk free

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Fani was also having dude paid almost 10X more than the other attorneys working on the
case. This is BAD. This is the most important case too, since Trump won't be able to pardon himself on this one. :huhldup:

Dude was a magistrate judge for 10 years. He’s a firm consulted for the case. That bytch is fukking lying too. Dude has background in litigation and criminal law and have tried several cases.

This looks very bad for TYT and they should be ashamed of themselves

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You can chill with the name calling :comeon:

I didn’t say I wanted her removed from the case; I simply stated that this is some mess. AND IT IS.

Regardless, the people (including majority of the folks on this forum) want to see her take Trump down.
You upset I called you a bum? :mjlol:

Ces1ne?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Fani was also having dude paid almost 10X more than the other attorneys working on the
case. This is BAD. This is the most important case too, since Trump won't be able to pardon himself on this one. :huhldup:

😂Let’s see how that plays out 🫡

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
she's now officially under investigation for criminal misconduct & corruption
GEeC_-jXgAAyNNP

She gave those magats a path to get at her. It's her own fault. Zero sympathy.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
But the accusations could complicate the case considerably. In a letter to Ms. Willis on Friday, the Fulton County commissioner who chairs an audit committee demanded documents in an effort to determine whether county funds paid to Mr. Wade “were converted to your personal gain in the form of subsidized travel or other gifts.”
Mr. Wade has been paid $250 an hour for his work on the case, earning more than $650,000 so far. Mr. Roman’s lawyer has raised questions about any trips that Mr. Wade paid for and took with Ms. Willis, as county officials are prohibited from receiving anything of value from people doing business with the county.

The most immediate challenge to the Trump case, though, is that the presiding judge, Scott McAfee of Fulton County Superior Court, will have to rule on Mr. Roman’s motion to disqualify Ms. Willis. Theoretically, he could disqualify not only Ms. Willis but also her entire office.

Clark D. Cunningham, a law professor at Georgia State University, said the latter outcome would be “a disaster for the case, an absolute disaster.”
“Everything is put on hold because there are no attorneys left,” he said.
Though the case could then be assigned to another district attorney in Georgia, that process can stretch on for years. In July 2022, Ms. Willis was disqualified from developing a criminal case against Burt Jones, now Georgia’s lieutenant governor, as part of the Trump prosecution, because of a conflict of interest. A year and a half later, no replacement prosecutor has been named.

Last edited: