BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
My legal expertise begins and ends with "Better Call Saul" but I don't see any feasible way this impacts the Trump (or Young Thug case) other than being social media fodder for people that want the charges thrown out, anyway.

Fred.
You can't fukk your employees as the DA of a county. She could ultimately get removed and replaced with another DA, which probably wouldn't move forward with either trial. Then she payed him more than others as well. I mean that is like text book sexual harassment. People in power cant fukk those reporting to them.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Have watched well respected and experienced lawyers taking about this who agree it’s much ado about nothing.

You can see discussion on it here. People are falling for the oke doke

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You can't fukk your employees as the DA of a county. She could ultimately get removed and replaced with another DA, which probably wouldn't move forward with either trial. Then she payed him more than others as well. I mean that is like text book sexual harassment. People in power cant fukk those reporting to them.

Flatout. This is why being in the public eye ain't for everyone. That shyt shoulda been cleaned up WAY before this trial or never even happened.

It's double stupid too because outside of the DOJ Documents case the Fulton county case is by far the most important.

HOWEVER

I'm not sure it scuttles the case. Just brings in too many outside elements and tries to taint the case.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Why do you keep posting tweets from this c00n like it's nothing but facts?
EQ2YkhP.png

Vote Democrat brehs...you get corruption every time... :mjlol:

Yeah, remember all those corruption scandals Obama had?
8Ce2Afj.png

Lot of Trump dïckriders in this thread
2c7NK3u.png

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Have watched well respected and experienced lawyers taking about this who agree it’s much ado about nothing.

You can see discussion on it here. People are falling for the oke doke

That's just the necessary contrarian video necessary for views.

There are well respected and experienced lawyers this is a public image debacle especially given the fact Fani is interested in elected positions