BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
But if this was a GOP prosecutor you’d be calling for their head

I don’t vote for anything higher than mayor or aldermen so don’t accuse me of being MAGA.

You don’t answer the question but instead you doing backflips.

Did you read her motion ?

She answered all the questions and she’s now going after the ex wife for making shyt up and she been quiet since then.

Even if that was the case they cheated, this will have no bearing on Trump breaking election laws in the state.

She would just be removed from the case or fired.

So why is your focus on hoping Yrump doesn’t cram consequences ? Wtf ?

Are you a MAGA Latino ? Or you’re just being gullible ?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
When you black in these high profile positions you gotta be squeaky clean. I don't think her fukking a coworker is anything, but they will use it against her.

What's really the issue is if she was paying her lover more unfairly compared to other workers who she wasn't fukking. That's what's gonna seal her fate.

It's too bad because black people need to be in these positions in this country.

Thread has turned mad c00nish:mjpls:

Crazy that a few posters here got a battery in their back as soon as news came about that could help Trump, huh?
eCSOm6F.png

Almost like they're more concerned with who the prosecutor is fücking than with a president admitting to election interference on tape.
eCSOm6F.png

Indifference is the new pro-Black, right brehs?
eCSOm6F.png

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Crazy that a few posters here got a battery in their back as soon as news came about that could help Trump, huh?
eCSOm6F.png

Almost like they're more concerned with who the prosecutor is fücking than with a president admitting to election interference on tape.
eCSOm6F.png

Indifference is the new pro-Black, right brehs?
eCSOm6F.png

Can't tell if you being critical of me or not. Those were just my thoughts on the matter. Who Fani is fukking don't matter to me but anybody should have a problem if a higher up is fukking your coworker AND sliding them extra funds for the same amount or less work.

I don't know about all that lawyer shyt so I don't know if this will affect the case but I already stated who Fani is fukking is not an issue.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Welp Wade and Wills could start a consulting firm next year and make decent coin defending Thugger because the way this is going it looks like not only will the Trump case be thrown out but the YSL case might be too.

Wade shouldve been stepped down but like hoes do he demands to be paid for the fukking he did.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

Welp Wade and Wills could start a consulting firm next year and make decent coin defending Thugger because the way this is going it looks like not only will the Trump case be thrown out but the YSL case might be too.

Wade shouldve been stepped down but like hoes do he demands to be paid for the fukking he did.

How would that make the case get thrown out ?

Please enlighten us

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
My legal expertise begins and ends with "Better Call Saul" but I don't see any feasible way this impacts the Trump (or Young Thug case) other than being social media fodder for people that want the charges thrown out, anyway.

Fred.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
My legal expertise begins and ends with "Better Call Saul" but I don't see any feasible way this impacts the Trump (or Young Thug case) other than being social media fodder for people that want the charges thrown out, anyway.

Fred.
It’s definitely a distraction which is why both need to go so the focus can shift back to taking Trump down and not the side things that are irrelevant.

Last edited:

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps

LOL, what the fukk is this.

Its a great coping mechanism for now, but defendants dont just magically get released Scott free just because they managed to dig up some dirt on the person prosecuting them, the most that will happen with this is that the case gets taken over by the state DA's office.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Can't tell if you being critical of me or not. Those were just my thoughts on the matter. Who Fani is fukking don't matter to me but anybody should have a problem if a higher up is fukking your coworker AND sliding them extra funds for the same amount or less work.

I don't know about all that lawyer shyt so I don't know if this will affect the case but I already stated who Fani is fukking is not an issue.

Not aimed at you unless you're hitting the :mjgrin: face hoping that the case falls apart, like some well-known tapdancers in here have (it won't, even if Fani is removed from it).