BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
That’s a fukking state case. Trump can’t pardon himself of state crimes.

You neggas so fukking gullible that it hurts to come here. Team Trump and the ex wife definitely colluded and it’s gonna be crazy to see when she’s under full pressure and she has to answer the motion filed by Willis

Did you know she just filed a motion ?

The ex wife might be in legal jeopardy if she let her emotions make her collude with Trump team to muddy the water.

No matter what, this is a state case and GA is one of the hardest states to beat star charges from.
In bold. I'll take a L on that. :ehh: Still, I am standing on my point that his team is trying discredit the DA to get the case thrown out.

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
When you black in these high profile positions you gotta be squeaky clean. I don't think her fukking a coworker is anything, but they will use it against her.

What's really the issue is if she was paying her lover more unfairly compared to other workers who she wasn't fukking. That's what's gonna seal her fate.

It's too bad because black people need to be in these positions in this country.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
When you black in these high profile positions you gotta be squeaky clean. I don't think her fukking a coworker is anything, but they will use it against her.

What's really the issue is if she was paying her lover more unfairly compared to other workers who she wasn't fukking. That's what's gonna seal her fate.

It's too bad because black people need to be in the positions in this country.

The most seriously hilarious example of what you referring to

Is the whole sources fiasco last week
After Bill Ackman got rid of the lady and they found HIS wife had issues with her sources

Man went on tv and said to the effect of "leave my wife alone, she crying and she sensitive"
And that was the end of that

Tha_Mac

Daps
Why have you never voted?
Maybe you can teach me something
I am very serious

Give me something other than "they all cacs/racist/old/tangibles"

Give me a sensible reason/s why you would even sit this one out

Fool paying taxes like everybody else but proud of not having a say in who controls the government :beli: and who raises or lowers his taxes.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
And in all the threads being republican leaning or outright supporting republicans
Maybe he has good reasons.
Quote one example of me supporting republican dummy. You can't. I'm the one that made the Trump indictment thread. Search my post history about Republicans. I can criticize dems without supporting Repubs.

I don't vote cause ima felon

Tha_Mac

Daps
Quote one example of me supporting republican dummy. You can't. I'm the one that made the Trump indictment thread. Search my post history about Republicans. I can criticize dems without supporting Repubs.

You can still get your voting rights back if you're a felon after a certain amount of time.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

I can respect that reason sir.
It is a solid reason and not one based on choice.

Chances are high we would be in a full blown dictatorship if Jan6 went as planned.
This website would probably be SHUT DOWN
A lot of posters would find themselves in issues or scared.

Maybe you not concerned, a lot of people are though.