BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
It should be STRONGLY noted, that you are not a poster known for being a "liberal or democrat"
You are known for having right wing posts and support of right wing politics

just fyi
You ain’t read shyt if you asking these questions. Quit quoting me, you’re useless

You ain’t read shyt if you asking these questions. Quit quoting me, you’re useless
internet got you talking super bold. Tell you what, I asked a question. If you can’t answer, cool. I’d prefer my dialogue with individuals on a higher level. You sound bout as dumb as the trumpers.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
See what I’m saying…. Back up your allegation. Point me to my right wing posts.

Y’all are fukkin weird

You are expecting me to find those posts of yours?

I asked a simple question

If you voting, who you voting for?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Like I said earlier. Look at the bigger picture. It's about Trump's team finding anything to throw the case out. No different than when a DA files multiple charges while hoping only one will stick for a conviction. As for relationships, it depends. Some places don't care and some have policies against it. I see your feeling are high on this and you are missing the point. I referenced Clinton because republicans used anything they could find to get him out of office. Yes, it didn't work but they tried. This case is no different. Bigger picture is if it's thrown out, the DA office would have to find out if they can use all of the same evidence in the previous case. Either or, it gives the defense even more time to strategize against it. Then they would have to get new court dates which will be dragged. And if Trump get's elected, he'll pardon himself. Again bigger picture.

That’s a fukking state case. Trump can’t pardon himself of state crimes.

You neggas so fukking gullible that it hurts to come here. Team Trump and the ex wife definitely colluded and it’s gonna be crazy to see when she’s under full pressure and she has to answer the motion filed by Willis

Did you know she just filed a motion ?

The ex wife might be in legal jeopardy if she let her emotions make her collude with Trump team to muddy the water.

No matter what, this is a state case and GA is one of the hardest states to beat star charges from.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Thank you. Appreciate the information. Even the article states they were billed the same hourly rate. As long as that’s on paper, I see no problem with it

banner34

Superstar
Daps
I’m disappointed in some of yall. Can they prove the relationship was sexual? plane tickets ain’t it. And even if they could, 2 colleagues both single can have a consentual relationship. There is absolutely no indication that their personal relationship affects this trial. CNN has been playing a dangerous game of false equivalencies and parroting republican talking points for 8 years.
The judge is going to have a hearing next month about the scandal. This is when Fani can either deny it or admit it. The scandal is now bigger than the rico case, which could potentially effect the whole trial , so eventually the case will be move to another county.

Last edited:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The judge is going to have a hearing next month about the scandal. This is when Fani can either deny it or admit it. The scandal is now bigger than the rico case, which could potentially effect the whole trail, so eventually the case will be move to another county.
She's taking vacations with that money and fukking a married man lol

Whilst I have nothing personal against these posters.
They need to stop pretending they are non biased.
And not clearly republican leaning.