BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
New trending GIF tagged lol laughing laugh hilarious… | Trending Gifs

And another comedian.
Having all the fun in the world.
Laughing, joking, and giggling.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Look at the bigger picture. Overall, this is about the case against Trump being dropped. Given the weight of the case, both were sloppy as fyck....literally and physically. :lolbron: Also, you have conflict of interest and that includes the appearance of conflict of interest. Which means there isn't wrong a doing but opens the door to said parties acting seemingly acting inappropriately given their position. For example, getting your dyck sucked isn't against the law but republicans years ago tried to use that against Clinton.
No, there isn’t a conflict of interest. You buying/parroting the bull ish. It’s typical in the American workforce for colleagues to engage in personal relationships. In this case,this guy is being paid commensurate to his legal experience. He was one of the leads in arguing the case with the grand jury. Only a problem if 1 is a subordinate of the other or 1 of the 2 is married. Which isn’t the case here. And the Bill Clinton example doesn’t apply because he was impeached for lying to congress, not the d*ck sucking. And the Clinton impeachment didn’t work. He got a second term.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
So you think it’s ok for a DA to hire someone with no experience in RICO cases let alone one of national magnitude, pay him far more than the other attorneys, then go vacation with him using said funds???
What is the salary of the other attorneys on the case? Do you know? I’m sure this former judges law practice was making in excess of 500k a year. $650k may seem a lot to you or me, but unless you’ve worked at a law firm or owned one, you have no idea if what he is being paid is fair or not. Again, everything you said is conjecture….sad. They both make money. If they want a vacation, they can spend their money as they please. Have the same energy for Sarah Huckabee Sanders

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
What is the salary of the other attorneys on the case? Do you know? I’m sure this former judges law practice was making in excess of 500k a year. $650k may seem a lot to you or me, but unless you’ve worked at a law firm or owned one, you have no idea if what he is being paid is fair or not. Again, everything you said is conjecture….sad. They both make money. If they want a vacation, they can spend their money as they please. Have the same energy for Sarah Huckabee Sanders
The info is out and widely available from LOCAL to national news services, equipped with legal teams. It’s not conjecture. Keep your head in the sand. Idgaf

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
No, there isn’t a conflict of interest. You buying/parroting the bull ish. It’s typical in the American workforce for colleagues to engage in personal relationships. In this case,this guy is being paid commensurate to his legal experience. He was one of the leads in arguing the case with the grand jury. Only a problem if 1 is a subordinate of the other or 1 of the 2 is married. Which isn’t the case here. And the Bill Clinton example doesn’t apply because he was impeached for lying to congress, not the d*ck sucking. And the Clinton impeachment didn’t work. He got a second term.
Like I said earlier. Look at the bigger picture. It's about Trump's team finding anything to throw the case out. No different than when a DA files multiple charges while hoping only one will stick for a conviction. As for relationships, it depends. Some places don't care and some have policies against it. I see your feeling are high on this and you are missing the point. I referenced Clinton because republicans used anything they could find to get him out of office. Yes, it didn't work but they tried. This case is no different. Bigger picture is if it's thrown out, the DA office would have to find out if they can use all of the same evidence in the previous case. Either or, it gives the defense even more time to strategize against it. Then they would have to get new court dates which will be dragged. And if Trump get's elected, he'll pardon himself. Again bigger picture.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Like I said earlier. Look at the bigger picture. It's about Trump's team finding anything to throw the case out. No different than when a DA files multiple charges while hoping only one will stick for a conviction. As for relationships, it depends. Some places don't care and some have policies against it. I see your feeling are high on this and you are missing the point. I referenced Clinton because republicans used anything they could find to get him out of office. Yes, it didn't work but they tried. This case is no different. Bigger picture is if it's thrown out, the DA office would have to find out if they can use all of the same evidence in the previous case. Either or, it gives the defense even more time to strategize against it. Then they would have to get new court dates which will be dragged. And if Trump get's elected, he'll pardon himself. Again bigger picture.
I’m bout as cool a person you’ll ever meet. I don’t fall for the b.s. talking points some media outlets feed us. This is a defelection, banana in the tail pipe. There is no bigger picture if there isn’t a smaller picture. Stop getting ahead of yourself. That’s what they want you to do. Make up imaginary circumstances that don’t exist.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
The info is out and widely available from LOCAL to national news services, equipped with legal teams. It’s not conjecture. Keep your head in the sand. Idgaf
I’ve read up on all this. So since my head is is the sand, what is she paying the other attorney’s? What was this gentleman’s prior practice making before she hired him for this case? Because those are the only things that could affect the appearance of impropriety

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What

Records: Georgia Trump case special prosecutor paid half a million dollars more than others hired by Fulton DA office​

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
I’ve read up on all this. So since my head is is the sand, what is she paying the other attorney’s? What was this gentleman’s prior practice making before she hired him for this case? Because those are the only things that could affect the appearance of impropriety
You ain’t read shyt if you asking these questions. Quit quoting me, you’re useless

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You ain’t read shyt if you asking these questions. Quit quoting me, you’re useless

It should be STRONGLY noted, that you are not a poster known for being a "liberal or democrat"
You are known for having right wing posts and support of right wing politics

just fyi

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
It should be STRONGLY noted, that you are not a poster known for being a "liberal or democrat"
You are known for having right wing posts and support of right wing politics

just fyi
Lol wtf are you talking about? I don’t fukk with none of that partisan shyt… FOOLS the lot of you

Show me one post indicating what you’re talking about

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Lol wtf are you talking about? I don’t fukk with none of that partisan shyt… FOOLS the lot of you

Show me one post indicating what you’re talking about

If you voting, who you plan to vote for?

Keep in mind I expect EVERYBODY who has sense to vote for democrats.
Simply because the alternative would be a disaster for EVERYBODY, all races, except rich folks.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
If you voting, who you plan to vote for?

Keep in mind I expect EVERYBODY who has sense to vote for democrats.
Simply because the alternative would be a disaster for EVERYBODY, all races, except rich folks.
See what I’m saying…. Back up your allegation. Point me to my right wing posts.

Y’all are fukkin weird