BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:snoop: soon as she was making political appearances, I had a feeling she was going to fukk up like this.

If this is true no way the case is going to be tried before the election. God damn if she was paying off her boyfriend, she probably fukked up her career on top of the case. And the ex-wife is a self absorbed dumbass for destroying a whole case against a future dictator because of some petting bullshyt.

A legal analyst I follow on Youtube had the :beli:face the whole time he was explaining this all. It doesn't sound like it'll affect the trial besides the start date (and if Trump wins in Nov there won't be a trial).

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis

that syphilis got ya'll boy out here bad.

UKVu0t8.gif

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
I can't believe it's 6-7 different nikkas in here like "she might have fukked up", easily brainwashed ass fukk nikkas.

In the video above me, the pink bytch CLEARLY says "THERE IS NO PROOF, THE LAWYER DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY PROOF", as always with a pink bytch like Trump punk ass.

This bytch ass cracker just makes up situations and you fukk nikkas commentate with a level of belief, instead of dismissing this pink bytch and everybody in his circle. My God, don't ever let a nikka like me get a position of power, cause easily brainwashed ass nikkas would be a target of mine. Lame ass nikkas.
This aged like milk in the Sahara

trapnerd

All Star
Daps
Overall, I’m just disappointed that this is where we are. I figured Fani was positioning herself to be the fall guy, I just didn’t see it coming like this.

But…,, god damn, can they please move a little less sloppy when the stakes are this high? People have been fukking on their coworkers forever, but you have to have some awareness.

No paper trail is rule number 1 of having a secret relationship and this cat has her name on the capitol one statements. How hard would it have been to get a new card that your soon to be ex-wife could not access???

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I’m disappointed in some of yall. Can they prove the relationship was sexual? plane tickets ain’t it. And even if they could, 2 colleagues both single can have a consentual relationship. There is absolutely no indication that their personal relationship affects this trial. CNN has been playing a dangerous game of false equivalencies and parroting republican talking points for 8 years.