BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
nikka. IS THERE PROOF OF 600,000$ going to the nikka that's involved? Because, if she fukked dawg years ago or they used to fukk, ITS NOT A CRIME AND ITS NOT SOMETHING THAT THREATENS THE INVESTIGATION. ON RECORD, THIS nikka IS GETTING PAID LESS THAN THE MAX FOR HIS REPRESENTATION.

Or did you not know that?
Yes nikka!!!! If you were following this you’d know that

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
What did she say during this plea from the pulpit?
Breh look it up if you interested… essentially saying she’s being attacked, “now I’m not perfect”, and all that other shyt politicians and pastors say when they’re trying to insulate themselves from scrutiny with the gullible black church. No denials tho

I noticed she hasn’t had a press conference yet tho, because questions will be lobbed she probably ain’t ready to swing at

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I don’t know

Just read the ny times article you posted.

The motion argues that the relationship, which it provided no proof of, amounted to a conflict of interest; it seeks to have Mr. Wade, Ms. Willis and her office dismissed from the case.

Looks like they haven't yet

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
is dude's wife MAGA? Fanni was subpoenaed by the ex-wife and accused by a j6r on the same day.
Girl, ionno but this is messy.

Apparently the ex-hubby kinda screwed her in the divorce so she isn’t getting as much alimony as she should…something like that.
I thought it was BS, but if she’s stepping into this then it makes me wonder… :-/

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Girl, ionno but this is messy.

Apparently the ex-hubby kinda screwed her in the divorce so she isn’t getting as much alimony as she should…something like that.
I thought it was BS, but if she’s stepping into this then it makes me wonder… :-/

the motion claims that the j6r co-conspirator and the ex wife planned this

if she is getting screwed in the divorce...thats a motivator

oh wait a minute...the motion filed by fanni says the exwife had an affair with the special prosecutor best friend 😮

Last edited:

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I’m a need some of y’all to tighten up. Fanny ain’t going for it. The media is good for headlines, but not facts. Headlines be bigger than the story. Sensationalism to drive ratings and create false equivalencies. I’m sure our sister Fanny knew it wouldn’t be an easy task to get Trump in court. But we here now. @arrianne Martell, thanks for holding us down with the legal takes from MTN.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:

GEOx0A7WEAAk6H6

GEOx0A8WEAAQ2zT