BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:

GEOx0A7WEAAk6H6

GEOx0A8WEAAQ2zT

This is too damn messy.

He definitely screwed the wife in the divorce. Smdh

Hopefully they can prove that the trips were work related :skip:

Regardless, I ain’t worried about Fani’s personal life. I need to see this lady take down Trump.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
the motion claims that the j6r co-conspirator and the ex wife planned this

if she is getting screwed in the divorce...thats a motivator

oh wait a minute...the motion filed by fanni says the exwife had an affair with the special prosecutor best friend 😮

Wth?! Is she that dumb lmao

Whhhhhy are people so messy?! Everybody swapping out here?!

And where is Mr. Willis in all this mess :bryan:

Daps
the motion claims that the j6r co-conspirator and the ex wife planned this

if she is getting screwed in the divorce...thats a motivator

oh wait a minute...the motion filed by fanni says the exwife had an affair with the special prosecutor best friend 😮

How could yall not want President Trump back in office? We get drama and even side quest drama on top of the drama :ohlawd: have you ever been swaaaaallowed up?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gonna check it out in a few but I guess this what he talking about..

Is this an actual church service or a political gathering:gucci:? She should be ashamed if she stood up during a church service to talk about this nonsense. Either way she putting Gods name into this way too much if its strictly a political meeting in the church.

What a dummy, putting his personal travel on his business card so his ex-wife wouldn't see it. :snoop:
Then Fani hiring him to lead a case against the president like people wouldn't do opp research against her. Real amateur hour going on here.

She is definitely not a good DA.

This is where the Democrats get yall to blame a black woman and man for this Trump case falling through. When truthfully there was never any chance of trump actually going to jail#Politicaltheatre. Dont fall for the okeydoke,I dont know if they smashed or not. But we arent going to blame these black people for the Dems failures. If these black people "fukked the case up" somehow,the Democrats messed up the case. Aint no pointing the finger at these black people.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Is this an actual church service or a political gathering:gucci:? She should be ashamed if she stood up during a church service to talk about this nonsense. Either way she putting Gods name into this way too much if its strictly a political meeting in the church.

This is where the Democrats get yall to blame a black woman and man for this Trump case falling through. When truthfully there was never any chance of trump actually going to jail#Politicaltheatre. Dont fall for the okeydoke,I dont know if they smashed or not. But we arent going to blame these black people for the Dems failures. If these black people "fukked the case up" somehow,the Democrats messed up the case. Aint no pointing the finger at these black people.
I actually agree.