BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

banner34

Superstar
Daps
This was for a defendant way lower on the indictment than the former president. Probably local gossip/intel.

Probably never should have done a RIC. It's an overreach, so is the YSL. They could have had a small tighter case against Trump that was an easier one to win in court.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I can't believe it's 6-7 different nikkas in here like "she might have fukked up", easily brainwashed ass fukk nikkas.

In the video above me, the pink bytch CLEARLY says "THERE IS NO PROOF, THE LAWYER DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY PROOF", as always with a pink bytch like Trump punk ass.

This bytch ass cracker just makes up situations and you fukk nikkas commentate with a level of belief, instead of dismissing this pink bytch and everybody in his circle. My God, don't ever let a nikka like me get a position of power, cause easily brainwashed ass nikkas would be a target of mine. Lame ass nikkas.

CobaltBlue

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Ful Co.
I can't believe it's 6-7 different nikkas in here like "she might have fukked up", easily brainwashed ass fukk nikkas.

In the video above me, the pink bytch CLEARLY says "THERE IS NO PROOF, THE LAWYER DIDN'T PROVIDE ANY PROOF", as always with a pink bytch like Trump punk ass.

This bytch ass cracker just makes up situations and you fukk nikkas commentate with a level of belief, instead of dismissing this pink bytch and everybody in his circle. My God, don't ever let a nikka like me get a position of power, cause easily brainwashed ass nikkas would be a target of mine. Lame ass nikkas.
You don’t know what talking about. You got an emotional/partisan response . I’m from Fulton County, it’s a lot of people shaking their head here knowing she put herself in a bad situation, at the very least.

Did you see her pleading from the pulpit this past Sunday? Are you even aware of it?

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
You don’t know what talking about. You got an emotional/partisan response . I’m from Fulton County, it’s a lot of people shaking their head here knowing she put herself in a bad situation, at the very least.

Did you see her pleading from the pulpit this past Sunday? Are you even aware of it?
nikka. IS THERE PROOF OF 600,000$ going to the nikka that's involved? Because, if she fukked dawg years ago or they used to fukk, ITS NOT A CRIME AND ITS NOT SOMETHING THAT THREATENS THE INVESTIGATION. ON RECORD, THIS nikka IS GETTING PAID LESS THAN THE MAX FOR HIS REPRESENTATION.

Or did you not know that?

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

What did she say during this plea from the pulpit?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

You gotta put hands on these TLR posters that spreading false narratives to get Trump loose. :hubie:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
These cacs will do any and everything to get off of wrong doing.

See how there is a whole network of them
It's the same fukkin strategy going on all across the fukkin world right now, and no muscle in the world to stop these pink bytches. Just a bunch of pink bytches and bytch nikkass who will follow the leader no matter what.

From Netanyamu, to Trump, to Putin, to the Hungary nikka, to Bolsanaro in Brazil, the Boris nikka in the UK that got voted out (he wasn't nowhere near the level of the others, just a goofy ass weird nikka), to the new fukk nikka in Argentina, ect. The level of garbage personality syndrome that flows around this group is unbelievable to me. You mean to tell me that only sick pieces of garbage can gain power? You mean to tell me that actual good hearted people with common sense that live off honesty and humanity, none of these people are willing to bust ass to reach that level? None of these people are financially successful enough to put hands and/or led on these people and not fear retaliation? Right and wrong is not some subjective shyt. These people on that tip are fukking demons. The worse of the worse type of people . And nobody was gangsta enough on the side of good to knock these pink bytches off before they became what they are currently?