BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
America is so retarded right now over Donald Trump. One of the biggest fraudsters to ever walk the earth. How fukking crazy is it that he is still the front runner for the GOP nomination.

He is ahead because he's the only one who came onto the stage swinging on White supremacy..everybody else was not sufficiently racist and crooked enough to endear themselves to Republican hearts and minds..
Trump left a lasting impression in White circles that we will never fully grasp.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps

Remember when people were thirsty to get the dude she replaced out of there and put her in? Paul Howard. It’s funny cause I ain’t know shyt about him but people were saying he was corrupt and all that. I wonder if they still rather have her over him. Anyway in this enough to drop a case like this for Trump?

Daps

People keep playing with Trump, not realizing that he will burn America to the ground before being convicted on any charges. You have got to have your t's crossed and your i's dotted before trying to take him on. He will exploit ANY weakness and wield it against you like a butcher's knife. Fani should have been wise enough to know this.

These accusations mean nothing in the context of Trump's guilt or innocence but all he needed was something he could use to obfuscate and cloud the issue and now he has it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
People keep playing with Trump, not realizing that he will burn America to the ground before being convicted on any charges. You have got to have your t's crossed and your i's dotted before trying to take him on. He will exploit ANY weakness and wield it against you like a butcher's knife. Fani should have been wise enough to know this.

These accusations mean nothing in the context of Trump's guilt or innocence but all he needed was something he could use to obfuscate and cloud the issue and now he has it.

This. Is this gonna result in the entire case being magically dropped? Probably not. But time after time Trump is given an avenue to foster doubt or uncertainty.

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go against powerful people and billionaires and assume they aren't sending P.I's and spys all over your ass......smfh. Black women get so comfortable when they get into power and forget the true hierarchy of this country. President of Harvard, now this.......and they sit up there really acting and looking like they have some power and authority.

To the minions yes, but never ever forget how America works and the structure. Hopefully not true because this was a layup case, I mean definitely guilty across the board. She got a few convictions but now you gotta understand the devil plays no games and is full of tricks.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This was for a defendant way lower on the indictment than the former president. Probably local gossip/intel.

Probably never should have done a RIC. It's an overreach, so is the YSL. They could have had a small tighter case against Trump that was an easier one to win in court.