BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is another reason why I'm saying its foolish for people to defend him, Black people in particular. Like just because Biden has been total trash which everyone of all groups can agree on, doesn't mean that Trump would "save" anyone. And with Black people in particular he would show his ass even more because he will just say he don't need us cause he can't get reelected again.

He would kick out the migrants just to satisfy people briefly and then him and his MAGA gang will just get on a revenge tour to lynch Black America , this should be obvious to anyone so I got no clue why people who aren't White are out here defending him even now
I'm not a Biden fan but how specifically has he been "total" trash?

b. woods

Peace
Daps
laugh-funny.gif

:mjlol: "Lil Kev" :laff:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Right. I expect riots if he IS found guilty, not the other way around.

lol, same question to you. Exactly where would maga turn up to tear shyt up? DC? Atlanta? I wholeheartedly believe that the federales would light them the fukk up with live rounds. It would be a bloody end to the maga movement. I say this because if they try a Jan 6th 2.0 they are gonna do it bigger and better armed.

:skip: at the thought of thousands of angry maga bum rushing the trial and whisking Trump away in a convoy of 18 wheelers being chased down the highway by 75 police cruisers and a dozen helicopters. Someone hands Trump a gun that he wildly waves out the window while smiling at the chopper cams.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
People dismissing this stuff gotta reckon with the fact that all it takes is ONE conviction for him to be fukked. Giving state AND federal prosecutors this many shots to get the job done is bad. Obviously different situations but remember when Harvey Weinstein had multiple court cases and brehs on the Coli acted like nothing was gonna happen to him? Well he lost all the cases. That tends to happen when you're fighting legally on multiple fronts, against people (feds, state government, etc) who will not run out of money to nail your ass.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not a Biden fan but how specifically has he been "total" trash?

He hasn't.
It's how they condition you slowly into believing an incorrect point of view..by occasionally slipping the point into the middle of sentences like its an irrefutable fact so you dont question. They're think theyre slick but we see them.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
He hasn't.
It's how they condition you slowly into believing an incorrect point of view..by occasionally slipping the point into the middle of sentences like its an irrefutable fact so you dont question. They're think theyre slick but we see them.
i see people act like this whenever they have no specific thing to point that would otherwise be accepted as fact or easily refuted. They'll just say that particular president didn't do shyt.

TDT

All Star
Daps
I could see this.

Normally Russia would be a likely spot, but they are preoccupied at the moment lol

I dont see him staying around for a trial especially once the discovery evidence comes out.
Putin might be like "Ah,AH not so fast!!!:ufdup:"
America is so retarded right now over Donald Trump. One of the biggest fraudsters to ever walk the earth. How fukking crazy is it that he is still the front runner for the GOP nomination.
That might change come next week..