BREAKING: It might be a wrap for Trump if these Georgia charges are real...UPDATE: Grand Jury Returns RICO Indictment for Trump and 18 Codefendants

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Biden Stans :mjlol:
wait if you acknowledge that Trump broke the law and needs to be arrested that makes you a biden Stan?

that is crazy logic. explain yourself please. don't look at this and run away, how do those two things equate?

if you don't answer this I assume you know you are in the wrong lol

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I could see this.

Normally Russia would be a likely spot, but they are preoccupied at the moment lol

I dont see him staying around for a trial especially once the discovery evidence comes out.

I wanna see Trump win the Republican nomination while campaigning from Russia. That would really bring 2016 around full circle.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
wait if you acknowledge that Trump broke the law and needs to be arrested that makes you a biden Stan?

that is crazy logic. explain yourself please. don't look at this and run away, how do those two things equate?

if you don't answer this I assume you know you are in the wrong lol

It's whataboutism and deflection politics..very common points of view in White circles.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s so embarrassing to see Black people online spreading that fake rumor about the DA having an affair with a YSL member. We are too consumed by gossip. Story likely ain’t even true and people repeating it talking about Trump exposed her and that’s why she doing this

It’s so embarrassing the lengths people are going to defend Trump. A whole white supremacist

Still in love with him over two stimulus checks from 3 years ago

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
GOP RICO...:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

The FBI essentially got him elected when Comey reopened Clinton email investigation 1 week before Election Day..

Or FBI got him elected on purpose to rope him, gop, nra, Fox News, and the Kremlin all in that RICO conspiracy :shaq:

RICO

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

this is beyond RICO.

there is an internal war going on behind the scenes at the highest levels.

America is gonna go through some serious growing pains.

RICO coming for the gop.
RIP the nra.

say hello to real world conflicts between NATO and russia.

we are living in interesting times.

the world is going to look very different three years from now.

16/17

GOP is done.
get an entire political party RICO'd brehs.

this is going to be so ugly.

i had to google "advent calendar" but that hit the nail on the head.
he may have info that could take down the entire gop in a giant RICO.

take the nra down with them as well.

the gop needs to be torn down from the bottom up or the top down, i don't care how it happens.
if dems get caught up in it (and i imagine that they will) then so be it.

money has fukked up politics so bad that it's hard to see any way of fixing it.

ohhhhhhhhhhhh, the RICO.....oh boy.

GOP, NRA, unregistered foreign agents, banks...

this is one of the big ones i'm watching along with Nixon's Roadmap to indictment.

RICO is coming for the NRA and the GOP.

this shyt is going to go on for at least another 2 years.

when this NRA shyt busts....god damm this shyt is gonna get hot.

RICO on the GOP...quote me.

RICO.
i called this shyt a long time ago.

make 'em holler.
I BEEN TELLING YALL THAT RICO WAS GONNA KICK IN THESE fukkERS DOORS.

Roger-Stone-Arrested

Goat scumbag in every way.

I wanna see Trump win the Republican nomination while campaigning from Russia. That would really bring 2016 around full circle.
See the above quotes of mine. I been calling this shyt for years.

The Fraud is on tape :banderas:

Roger-Stone-Arrested

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
It’s so embarrassing to see Black people online spreading that fake rumor about the DA having an affair with a YSL member. We are too consumed by gossip. Story likely ain’t even true and people repeating it talking about Trump exposed her and that’s why she doing this

It’s so embarrassing the lengths people are going to defend Trump. A whole white supremacist

Still in love with him over two stimulus checks from 3 years ago

Unfortunately many folks still have am ingrained slave mindset.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I’ll tell you this and normally I’m not one to fearmonger. But if Trump somehow comes out of this…let me rephrase, if they let Trump out of this, you ain’t seen nothing in regards to the hell he’s going to bring to this country
Agreed. If he is let loose he is literally going to be out for blood. He will deputize MAGA around the country and let them lynch their way ot a greater America. I mean exactly what I just said.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Agreed. If he is let loose he is literally going to be out for blood. He will deputize MAGA around the country and let them lynch their way ot a greater America. I mean exactly what I just said.

This is another reason why I'm saying its foolish for people to defend him, Black people in particular. Like just because Biden has been total trash which everyone of all groups can agree on, doesn't mean that Trump would "save" anyone. And with Black people in particular he would show his ass even more because he will just say he don't need us cause he can't get reelected again.

He would kick out the migrants just to satisfy people briefly and then him and his MAGA gang will just get on a revenge tour to lynch Black America , this should be obvious to anyone so I got no clue why people who aren't White are out here defending him even now