BREAKING: FBI Arrests Two Men For The Murder of Jam Master Jay: Update: Both Found Guilty

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
person i was replying to came at me like a cac. i don't think you are.

i got a nuanced view on snitching, however, the real reason here, snitch or not, has to do with the documentary that was released. so now is not the time for this conversation.

they were gonna let this case die, snitch or no snitch.

it was just another dead rapper to them.

Just saw this...never mind guy. I assumed i was talking to an adult. My bad...

Btw, We can post our sm handles so we can see how black you really are...

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Any idea on a motive?

From NY Times:

Prosecutors claim that the two had “executed” Mr. Mizell after he sought to exclude them from “a multi-kilogram, multistate narcotics transaction.” In July 2002, just months before the murder, court papers say, Mr. Mizell had received about 10 kilos of cocaine “on consignment” from a supplier in Maryland. Mr. Washington and Mr. Jordan were supposed to have been his partners in the deal, the papers say, but after a dispute, Mr. Mizell threatened to cut them out.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Shiiid, me either, thought he was cutting up records, not bricks.

Wonder if this activity knowledge is what turned Rev Run to god :jbhmm:
I feel like I heard about him being in the drug game before...
...dont know if it was on here, or some random rapper talking.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was like an off and on thing to pay bills, and make some money, he was struggling financially. Very common in those circles.

If you know someone who buys 10 at a time and someone will throw you 10, on credit, that's q quick 3k off each one, or 1k at minimum, it's like a no look pass when its that easy.

I see youve come a long way from back when u used to make threads on Wodie/soundcircuit asking nikkas how to cook up back around 99/2000....lmfaooo

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
The witness said that Washington confessed to his role in Jay's murder, as well as the 1995 murder of Randy "Stretch" Walker, a close associate of late rapper Tupac Shakur,

:snoop:

Yeah his name was out there for a minute as the person that lit stretch up with that chopper.

small world , Lill D has a kid wit my mans lil cousin. Always heard the rumors of him being involved in this , never really thought of him as a tough guy or a real killer . I always assumed that if the rumors were true it had to be some shyt his Dad put him on. After 18 years I wonder what cracked the case

Last edited: