BREAKING: FBI Arrests Two Men For The Murder of Jam Master Jay: Update: Both Found Guilty

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats the main way though
person i was replying to came at me like a cac. i don't think you are.

i got a nuanced view on snitching, however, the real reason here, snitch or not, has to do with the documentary that was released. so now is not the time for this conversation.

they were gonna let this case die, snitch or no snitch.

it was just another dead rapper to them.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
hope they solve this and find out why he was murdered. mostly so his fam can have closure, but i'd be lying if i didn't need the closure too. never understood how someone could take out jmj like that. i get it, jealousy and money will make people do crazy shyt, but that's jmj?! legend. he was never into the bs from what i remember.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Murder in furtherance of a drug trafficking conspiracy, was the only answer here. I remember reading an article in GQ or Esquire one of those mens magazines that teenagers had, back in 2004 about the cocaine trafficking, and I also read Queens Reigns Supreme in 2008 or so, which detailed various members of drug crews who Jay was affiliated with. Kind of shocking to see this, almost 20 years later, good for them.

"Jay taught me how to flow, they shot him in the head, Randy ass was there, now he running scared"

ok, this was charged in Eastern District NY, I was wondering. Seth Ducharme is Barr's new guy.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
From the NYTimes:

Prosecutors claim that the two had “executed” Mr. Mizell after he sought to exclude them from “a multi-kilogram, multistate narcotics transaction.” In July 2002, just months before the murder, court papers say, Mr. Mizell had received about 10 kilos of cocaine “on consignment” from a supplier in Maryland. Mr. Washington and Mr. Jordan were supposed to have been his partners in the deal, the papers say, but after a dispute, Mr. Mizell threatened to cut them out.

“There was a beef — it didn’t go as planned,” one official said.

Mr. Washington, 56, is currently serving a federal prison sentence for robbery. Mr. Jordan, 36, was taken into custody on Sunday.

A law enforcement official, who spoke on the condition of anonymity, said two witnesses were now cooperating in the case.
I hate the fact that this case is gonna put JMJ out there as a drug dealer but it is what it is. At least these two have been brought to justice.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It was like an off and on thing to pay bills, and make some money, he was struggling financially. Very common in those circles.

If you know someone who buys 10 at a time and someone will throw you 10, on credit, that's q quick 3k off each one, or 1k at minimum, it's like a no look pass when its that easy.