BREAKING: FBI Arrests Two Men For The Murder of Jam Master Jay: Update: Both Found Guilty

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I remember all the tributes when he died.
Turns out he got killed over a drug deal... Somehow this shyt makes him look bad, even in death:snoop:

That Fat Hip Hop police officer had it right from the beginning... said it was over drugs, Tinard was involved, and it was Lil D.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I remember all the tributes when he died.
Turns out he got killed over a drug deal... Somehow this shyt makes him look bad, even in death:snoop:
it's been rumored for years. it doesn't change anything for me personally, but i remember reading about this in magazines after his death.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
Karl Jordan is the son of Big Dee Jordan who worked for Russell and Lyor at Rush Management. He was a road manager for Run DMC for years. He always knew his son did that shyt.

Interesting story - Big Dee got beat down by Big Daddy Kane at Rush Management one day for doing some sheisty shyt. He's always been sleazy. Everyone has always known who did this.

Daps
The witness said that Washington confessed to his role in Jay's murder, as well as the 1995 murder of Randy "Stretch" Walker, a close associate of late rapper Tupac Shakur,

:snoop:

It's beyond crazy to me how so much street beef or connections intertwined with hip-hop figures and legends being shot or killed, especially from Queens.

JMJ, E-Money Bags, Stretch, Freaky Tah, 50, Pac, Big L, etc.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn didn’t know JMJ was in the streets like that

If you watched Who Killed JMJ documentary on Netflix. Actually, he was never meant to built in the streets. When he went broke and need $$$. He tried to do drug deals stuff which that went over his head and got killed.

Last edited:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Karl Jordan is the son of Big Dee Jordan who worked for Russell and Lyor at Rush Management. He was a road manager for Run DMC for years. He always knew his son did that shyt.

Interesting story - Big Dee got beat down by Big Daddy Kane at Rush Management one day for doing some sheisty shyt. He's always been sleazy. Everyone has always known who did this.

Big D was also a federal informant snitch

morris

Superstar
Daps
They were walking around untouched :francis:
maxresdefault.jpg