BREAKING: FBI Arrests Two Men For The Murder of Jam Master Jay: Update: Both Found Guilty

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
honestly was shocked when I read they arrested the suspects figured nothing would ever happen

cold stuff

RIP

edit: saw a few posts saying he killed Stretch too? Damn

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I feel good for Sc00n , he still comes around hollis but its mostly in & out.

Rusty Waters :whoo: thats a name I haven't heard in years.

Peety pablo did the north nikka who claimed they were from the south shyt better :manny:. than these bums.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm reading the article in the NY post and it says JMJ was out in these streets moving weight :mindblown:

Watch documentary called Who Killed DJ JMJ on Netflix. That was his first time and everybody warned him that he ain't meant to be doing drug deals in the street that went over his head. They were :whoa: "JMJ don't do it cause you ain't street smart". JMJ was so desperate that he needs money after he broke

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Just rewatching the documentary now.

These brehs were both named, but JMJ's fam alluded that it was Big D, not Little D. But it was Washington who said he saw Big D and Little D leaving the studio

Big D is Lil D's pops, he must have know what was happening and I believe that the drug deal story about "Unc" in the mid-west was true. Apparently Big D and JMJ owed a drug dealer $180k over a bad drug deal, and Big D was looking at payback (don't know what killing him would achieve). But it seems as if maybe Big D got his son to do the hit with Washington

Edit*: Detective Derrick Parker who is a retired NYPD officer pretty much solved the case lol. He said it was Lil D. Lidya the receptionist said Washington held the gun to her head.

This was solved already years ago. NYPD botched this up, no wonder FBI took over the case.

Someone thankfully talked.

RIP Jason

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Shiiiit man this documentary was so fukking obvious. You had to just listen to the shyt people were saying.

JMJ's friend Randy Allen was like "well if it was Lil D, Lil Kevin, Lil whoever, and that's who the fingers are pointing towards then you gotta investigate into them" He said it with a :usure: face. He was in the studio and he obviously knew who were the people in the studio that night