BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Trump is currently going to Mississippi to campaign for a woman who called for the lynching of a black man she's running against.

When called on it, she said well why aren't we talking about black abortions.

You can appreciate justify reform, critique it or welcome it and not go to the mat for a white supremacist.

But y'all @Trill Russell nikkas who talk big but let cacs call them ******s and just walk it off. :francis:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Have you all actually seen what all is in this #FIRSTSTEP act?

S. 2795 - The FIRST STEP Act

Creation and expansion of life-changing classes by authorizing $250 million over five years to the BOP for the development and expansion of programming focused on skill-building, education and vocational training.
Dignity for women by banning the shackling of pregnant women and extending those protections to three months after her pregnancy.
Expand Compassionate release by reducing the minimum age of prisoner eligibility for elderly release from 65 years of age to 60 years of age, and minimum time served of prisoner eligibility for elderly release from 75% to 2/3.
Move people closer to home because contact with family is one of the most important aspects that will help individuals reintegrate into society successfully. That’s why the bill mandates that prisoners shall be placed within 500 driving miles of their families, because the journey to visit loved ones in prison can be extremely burdensome and cost-prohibitive for families.

wtf are democrats doing!? all of this is right up their alley :mindblown:
As you can see in this thread

All Democrats do is complain, good or bad

They spent 40 yrs ignoring real shyt so they feel embarrassed that a piece of work like trump would cosign and push this bill

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
When he was elected the 3 Headed Monster of White Supremacy was Trump,Sessions and Bannon .

Only one of them is still around.

Who is in his ear now for these type of issues?

He’s going totally against what Sessions philosophy was on this. If he legalizes weed the Dems won’t see the White House until 2024..
Dems think they can win by ignoring loyal black voters, pushing gender neutral bathrooms, tranny rights and Open immigration.

:francis:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Jesus

Some of you are simple minded as fukc

Trump is full of shyt

If your dumb ass is sitting there thinking he wants anything for Black people besides death, then you're totally wrong and backwards

Even if he DOES do any of this, it's not for your benefit

I can't believe he can do little shyt like say a few sentences and you have niqqas all on board
But if Obama did this what would it be:jbhmm: and place got waaay too many liberal shills :picard:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I appreciate the gesture. It’s not enough to vote for him but it’s something.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Jeff Sessions could've been the one holding him back from things like this :ohhh:

Jeff Sessions doesn't craft law or makes a bill into a law. So Sessions holding him back doesn't make sense. What's Sessions gonna do? Threaten to quit? Trump wanted that.

:patrice: that's not his job to "care" about us though, in fact that's nobody's job but our own

He's the President of the United States. It's in his job description to care. Whether or not he actually does his job is another story discussion.

If that was the case, wouldn't it have made more sense for him to announce this before the midterms?

Maybe, he doesn't hate black men the way y'all think he does...

These two sentences contradict each other. Unless you're arguing that on a 10 point scale, Trump's hate isn't a 10 but instead 9.1.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
As you can see in this thread

All Democrats do is complain, good or bad

They spent 40 yrs ignoring real shyt so they feel embarrassed that a piece of work like trump would cosign and push this bill
I see your point but you do realize much of what is listed were ideas considered too liberal in the past. I have very mixed emotions about elected officials championing legal system reform when they pushed back real hard on Holder's plans. Having lost two brothers to the heroin problem in Baltimore. I remember back in the day when some wanted to treat drug addiction as a health problem, almost all conservatives and many moderates thought the concept was too leftist. Because it was mainly black, brown and poor folk, nobody gave a fukk but now that their kids in the suburbs are succumbing to opiate addiction, something needs to be done? Black folk lost, at least, an entire generation to the drug game and nobody did shyt but put us in prison. Reagan, G.H.W. Bush, and Clinton were all complicit. Everyone wants to place almost sole blame on Clinton but who was president when the crack epidemic and hiv infection, as a result of heroin use, hit its peak? Any legislation now is to protect white folk from being in a system that has set black folk back at least 50 years. True reform would also encompass holding police, prosecutors and judges more accountable. Because as long as these people have unbridled discretion, no so called reform means anything. So forgive me for not sucking off Trump with this. Maybe my personal experiences growing up in Baltimore and D.C. in the eighties has jaded me as far as believing any politician wants what's best for black people. When I see a significant reduction in black folk being arrested, charged and convicted, then I'll be a supporter, until then all those b*stards can :camby:I can't believe so many of you are falling for the words of a known con man. :snoop: