BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Idk what trump’s ulterior motive is with this but for dudes in here talking about saving cacs...more cacs are using opioids, not selling them so how would this benefit them if the dealers aren’t getting penalized as harshly...?

I don’t understand the logic here :patrice:

One person said it then like lemmings y’all ran with it when that narrative don’t really make much sense.

I’m thinking it’s just a fiscal thing because housing dudes in federal prisons on long sentences isn’t cheap.
if they wanted to prosecute possession of drugs white people like they would. They just choose not to enforce a lot of these drugs laws on their own. They are taking these laws off the books now because if the right politicians got put in place they could use those laws on whites. Because whites right now are out here wilding with drug usage and violence. Like they becoming unhinged and many of them are becoming poorer. They taking these laws off the books to prepare for the future because they saw how shyt impacted black people. I pointed out earlier they talking about maintaining (white)families, they never cared about maintaining black families. This is long term stuff. They already talkin about white not being the majrority in the near future, they bracing themselves.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Cac liberals like this fakkit and biscuit are lecturing to black males on a *supposedly* black male majority forum screams superiority over you like their cac speak is the only thing that matters.

Cac liberals are the ones who smiles in your face and call the cops when you being black. This p*ssy would never be this loud and boisterous to a black man who doesn’t follow his cacs-speak to his face.
This doesn't even make sense considering you're caping for a racist cac. :francis:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
people talking bout "why didn't obama do this! told you he ain't do shyt for black people"...yall dudes don't understand how the legislative branch works? :dwillhuh:

the president can only sign bills or laws that are presented to him by congress. can't make them up by himself. there's no way republicans even let a bill like this anywhere near obama's desk while he is president.

now that this clown just lost bigly in the midterms and the gop base is getting more heat for being meth heads, strung out on opioids, sisterfukking, and all kind of racist shyt they put this bill on his desk. yeah we might benefit from it, but it wasn't intended for us. and this struggle crew of black religious leaders and b.pumper out here co-signing a guy that wouldn't pizz on them if they were on fire. shyts embarrassing. :hhh:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
When he was elected the 3 Headed Monster of White Supremacy was Trump,Sessions and Bannon .

Only one of them is still around.

Who is in his ear now for these type of issues?

He’s going totally against what Sessions philosophy was on this. If he legalizes weed the Dems won’t see the White House until 2024..

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure

I'll play

Cause we are gonna have to VOTE for this or that person

IN THE FUTURE

We will have to choose between Trump and others

I am saying that Trump and his whole movement are Nazis

YOU say Dems are just as bad

I say WHICH DEMS?

YOU say one from the past that we cannot choose IN THE FUTURE, who has no power in the CURRENT SET UP

So that's why Bill is a reach. Cause whatever we think of him, he can't do ANYTHING in the FUTURE

which is what WE will have to decide on

Do you understand?
The criteria gets tighter and tighter.

So two presidential terms from now when rethugs run someone thats not trump does this apply?

Politics is ever shifting seats, party legacy is what Im going off of just like you probably initially did with trump.

Politicians act in the intrest of party just as much if not more than they do their voters. So this legacy is as pertinent as the promises they make voters.

Dems have been willing to toss black people tp the abyss to appease racist america before in the spirit of bipartisanship. Todays dems have the burden of proving they arent just doing the same to get those red state votes.

But im not going to say all this and dodge your ultimate point. Yes current republicans are more vocally racist. And if thats all it takes to draw them as different then fine you got it.

But ive grown up with the inclination that politicians are reptillian liars and their words mean nothing to me so they rarely dissapoint. I watched anti black legislation get passed by both parties on a bipartisan basis (crime bill) and until proven otherwise both parties are racist and thus the same. :yeshrug:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Jesus

Some of you are simple minded as fukc

Trump is full of shyt

If your dumb ass is sitting there thinking he wants anything for Black people besides death, then you're totally wrong and backwards

Even if he DOES do any of this, it's not for your benefit

I can't believe he can do little shyt like say a few sentences and you have niqqas all on board

Way more about white people getting locked up for opioids than anything else...

Cause at the same time he do this he also told you he wants to increase stop and frisk...

:why:This. Gotta be agents on here... gotta be. We cant possibly be this dumb. Trump sneezes in black peoples direction and the same 5 "brehs" run up in here and act like he signed and delivered us all reparations checks. Despite 2 years of blatant lying and WS context.

Dude is actively trying to destroy affirmative action, enact nationwide stop and frisk, took WS hate groups off the federal watch list, etc but they really believe this latest bullshyt is for our sakes.:snoop: