BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Obama should’ve done this his first week in office if he was so concerned about his legacy. If Trump repeals Three Strikes and other Clinton crack laws then that says more about Obama than Trump. But y’all still worship him :yeshrug:

This is what Obama’s bytch ass should’ve done but instead busy fighting for fakkit and trannies.

But people told me Republicans controlled the house and therefore made it impossible for Obama to pass laws that would've benefitted us:troll:

I wonder if he even tried.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I legit walked into a thread on this forum last week defending a real life former KKK member Robert Byrd. You had these c00ns in here citing his NAACP rating

--shyt was legit disgusting.

They are so loyal to Democrats that it is useless to try and deprogram them---a bootlickers paradise

because they've been indoctrinated and don't even know it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you forgotten that Bill Clinton is not in office?

So he's already done

BUT

The stuff the Nazis wanna do is no theory homeboy

So what does Bill Clinton have to do with the Democratic Party 2018?
Again we're moving the goalposts. So before I let you skate on that consider the original question as you asked it, answered.

There is no dem as pres and the new house members will have to show and prove themselves if they're really about the people and change or if they've just been playing off trump in this political theater.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Again we're moving the goalposts. So before I let you skate on that consider the original question as you asked it, answered.

There is no dem as pres and the new house members will have to show and prove themselves if they're really about the people and change or if they've just been playing off trump in this political theater.

So you think going back to Abe Lincoln would be relevant if you had to reach that far?

It's no nit pick that Bill Clinton is not involved in any decision making. You're reaching your ass off with that

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Once again, folks showing their ignorance of changes during the Obama administration, simply because he didn't brag about it for political points like Trump does (who is more times than not is lying and being dishonest, hoping people don't do their own research) on a daily basis.

Criminal Justice Reform
Trump Has Already Demolished Obama's Criminal-Justice Legacy
How Barack Obama has reformed America’s prisons
Trump’s Policies Threaten To Reverse The Obama-Era’s Incarceration Rate Decline

As far as the articles about "rolling back", if nothing was done during the Obama years, what was there to roll back? Don't think ENOUGH was done, fair. But once again I think a lot of folks are just talking out of their ass to be rebellious contrarians instead of making informed opinions about actual history.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Have you all actually seen what all is in this #FIRSTSTEP act?

S. 2795 - The FIRST STEP Act

Creation and expansion of life-changing classes by authorizing $250 million over five years to the BOP for the development and expansion of programming focused on skill-building, education and vocational training.
Dignity for women by banning the shackling of pregnant women and extending those protections to three months after her pregnancy.
Expand Compassionate release by reducing the minimum age of prisoner eligibility for elderly release from 65 years of age to 60 years of age, and minimum time served of prisoner eligibility for elderly release from 75% to 2/3.
Move people closer to home because contact with family is one of the most important aspects that will help individuals reintegrate into society successfully. That’s why the bill mandates that prisoners shall be placed within 500 driving miles of their families, because the journey to visit loved ones in prison can be extremely burdensome and cost-prohibitive for families.

wtf are democrats doing!? all of this is right up their alley :mindblown:
It's a bipartisan bill, and its mostly democrats who pushed for justice reform for the past few years and managed to get a few republicans to sign on. It was Democrats who pushed the Overton window to this point where actual legislation is working its way to the congress and was able to get bipartisan sign on. Before this, it was mostly liberals leading this conversation and you may have the occasional libertarian minded person like Rand Paul who found common ground when its discussed in the context of overcharging for minor drug offenses. Now its part of the normal conversation, due to the work of liberals.
Once again, you dudes are talking out of your ass and not fully informed about the shyt you're supposed to be angry about.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idk what trump’s ulterior motive is with this but for dudes in here talking about saving cacs...more cacs are using opioids, not selling them so how would this benefit them if the dealers aren’t getting penalized as harshly...?

I don’t understand the logic here :patrice:

One person said it then like lemmings y’all ran with it when that narrative don’t really make much sense.

I’m thinking it’s just a fiscal thing because housing dudes in federal prisons on long sentences isn’t cheap.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
the fukk are you talking about :mjlol:

You're going at me "Stop pretending you care" meanwhile giving a thumbs up to a guy who "okey-doked" HBCUs and was tried for discriminatory housing practices. So you think I'm a panderer, but that Trump cares :mjlol:

Keep :cape: for a nazi tho :umad:
A Nazi who is saying he’ll roll back the most devistating laws to Black Americans and you mad at that?? :what:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
If this goes through Trump would be up there with the GOAT presidents. Funny how Obama ain't do nothing like this, a so called black man. If democrats reject this, they can kiss the black vote goodbye.
Why would Democrats reject this?

ITS A BIPARTISAN BILL.:mindblown:

I bet you I can find 10x more Democrats at all levels of government who touted support of Criminal justice reform than Republicans. Trump simply gave his support for the bill before it reaches his desk and if he signs it. Awesome.

But you dudes are so black and white (no pun intended) in your interpretation of events, it comes off as stupid.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you think going back to Abe Lincoln would be relevant if you had to reach that far?

It's no nit pick that Bill Clinton is not involved in any decision making. You're reaching your ass off with that
So its limited to who's in office right now, as a current senate and house dem minority? :dahell:

Not that Im entertaing this bs but if youre gonna do all this goalpost shifting at least do it right. If the lincoln presidency happened in my lifetime I'd include it. What do I have else to go on but the past? :dahell: You mean its more credible to project the future while fearmongering?

How you gonna deem bill irrelevant in a thread about legislation he pushed?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
trump isn't repealing anything. this would be an act of congress that he SIGNS. the only reason he's talking about it now (and opposed it before the mid-terms) is because a democratic house will present a bill and the republican senate will have their say and he wants to get to say he did something bi-partisan. when a bi-partisan criminal justice reform bill was presented during the obama years, the republicans killed it just because they could (but hey let's lionize them). in the absence of congressional action obama and his justice dept made changes through executive actions and justice dept memorandums that could easily be reversed by another administration which is what trump's administration did, you can blame it on jefferson beauregard sessions the third all you want, but he was still a trump selection. what has trump been doing with executive actions to improve anything in the absence of congressional action? certainly nothing to do with advancing the cause of criminal justice reform. but we're suppose to elevate him as some black civil rights champion because he'll agree to sign a bill if the republican senate agrees to it? oh thank you kind benevolent one for not threatening to veto it.
I swear breh, some of these people are straight retarded. :snoop:

The irony is a lot of these dudes like to portray they are "woke" and working at a higher plane and that is why they don't "Think like everyone else" or the "brainwashed" but they are won over with the simplest shyt. I'm not even saying, not to give props for at least signing the bill. But like you said, this was created in the house by Democrats and you got folks asking "WHY DIDNT DEMOCRATS THINK OF THIS!?":what:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
so........ yall boy Barry Soetoro didn't wanna do this.
giphy.webp

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
So its limited to who's in office right now, as a current senate and house dem minority? :dahell:

Not that Im entertaing this bs but if youre gonna do all this goalpost shifting at least do it right. If the lincoln presidency happened in my lifetime I'd include it. What do I have else to go on but the past? :dahell: You mean its more credible to project the future while fearmongering?

How you gonna deem bill irrelevant in a thread about legislation he pushed?

Sure

I'll play

Cause we are gonna have to VOTE for this or that person

IN THE FUTURE

We will have to choose between Trump and others

I am saying that Trump and his whole movement are Nazis

YOU say Dems are just as bad

I say WHICH DEMS?

YOU say one from the past that we cannot choose IN THE FUTURE, who has no power in the CURRENT SET UP

So that's why Bill is a reach. Cause whatever we think of him, he can't do ANYTHING in the FUTURE

which is what WE will have to decide on

Do you understand?