BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces Plan 2 Remove Clinton Era Criminal Justice Laws That Hurt Black Men

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
of course you heard it before, because i was the original person who found it and posted it first.. that's how i can grab it so easy, it's right in my bookmarks

but beyond that.... point is we keep hearing obama did NOTHING for black people

gotta stop you right there. I never said that..i said he didn't do anything that impacted ALL black people...

a law that impacts Lebron, as well as just your everyday working man on the street. we never got that from the first black president.

gay marriage affects ALL gay people...rich gay people, famous gay people, and poor gay people. they ALL can benefit from that. what in that list can say that for us?

now, you can take that however you like - but it can't be disputed that this is a fact.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
gotta stop you right there. I never said that..i said he didn't do anything that impacted ALL black people...

a law that impacts Lebron, as well as just your everyday working man on the street. we never got that from the first black president.

gay marriage affects ALL gay people...rich gay people, famous gay people, and poor gay people. they ALL can benefit from that. what in that list can say that for us?

now, you can take that however you like - but it can't be disputed that this is a fact.
when did he do something that effected all of any race? illegals is not a race... gay is not a race... what about gay people who don't believe in marriage? how does it help them? see how crazy that sounds? you can always find someone in a group who doesn't need the shyt

point out these laws that effected every single white person or hispanic or asian.... every one

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
when did he do something that effected all of any race? illegals is not a race... gay is not a race... what about gay people who don't believe in marriage? how does it help them? see how crazy that sounds? you can always find someone in a group who doesn't need the shyt

point out these laws that effected every single white person or hispanic or asian.... every one

brother i'm not arguing with you, just saying that's what people wanted, and that's been a criticism of his for a few years now
FROM NATIONAL FIGURES AND PRINTED IN NATIONAL NEWS OUTLETS:

Barack Obama's presidency did not improve the lives of black Americans
Barack Obama, Reparations, and America's Wealth Gap - The Atlantic
Did Obama Fail Black America?

yall dudes gotta remember that this is just a forum where we just discuss shyt, there is a real world out here, remember that when you're debating these topics

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
brother i'm not arguing with you, just saying that's what people wanted, and that's been a criticism of his for a few years now
FROM NATIONAL FIGURES AND PRINTED IN NATIONAL NEWS OUTLETS:

Barack Obama's presidency did not improve the lives of black Americans
Barack Obama, Reparations, and America's Wealth Gap - The Atlantic
Did Obama Fail Black America?

yall dudes gotta remember that this is just a forum where we just discuss shyt, there is a real world out here, remember that when you're debating these topics

true shyt...

i just hate it cause it's a dumb argument. the second you ask them what EXACTLY he should have done, you get two answers

1. reparations

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
The key here is that they thought trump wouldn’t support it, he did and it put pressure BACK on his detractors

Bottom line is that it happened on his watch, he’ll get the credit, same way Obama gets credit for gay marriage

Nah, Obama never lost control of his own narrative like Trump has...some may give him credit but I don't think this Congress will let him take credit.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I still can't believe how Obama got away with something as trash as My Brother's Keeper.

How is partnering with CitiBank(along with a dozen other white companies) gonna help Black American men? Was Citibank and all these corporations supposed to start hiring brehs like crazy and pay tuition? LOL

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
saving white people during the opioid crisis.

edit: and white people are committing more and more mass shootings and random other violent shyt, so they need to roll back some of these laws to help these violent fukks stay out of prison.
I stopped reading after this post.

This is the truth.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped reading after this post.

This is the truth.

Pretty much.

Also not sure if anyone mentioned that this moves for a ton of funding going to these new "rehab centers" that they've been moving people to get them rehabbed and out of prison........

........that just so happen to be owned by all the same companies that run private prisons. shyt ain't slick. They're just moving the money from one pile to another, and still profiting from the same shyt as before.